<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, April 01, 2011 / 10:42 PM

Okay i know its been like forever since i last updated.
But heck, life's boring.
I'll just update when i got something i really want to say
And everyone else (except Simba) doesn't want to hear it.

I was watching Amercian Idol like last last last last (x???) week
During Top 40, when they had to pick the Top 24.
And it seemed really boring to me.
The 3 judges are almost nothing but full of compliments
Its almost pointless listening to them
And i thought all the contestants were pretty boring too.

Until i heard him sing.





Scotty McCreery.

When he opened his mouth and sang,
I was like OMG WTH AHHHHHHHHH.
My favourite contestant for this season.
Now i'll just cross my fingers and hope America keeps around all the way.
The rest of them are just so...ughhh...
And some of them are like just.....so....."strangle-able".
Not loving most of the contestants this season.

Oh, and there's one contestant that reminds me of Adam Lambert.
Nope, don't have an insult or compliment.
Just saying it for the sake of saying it.

Oh by the way, i am looking forward to "We are Singaporeans".



Really. I think it looks quite interesting. So far.
Hossan Leong is cool. I think he is cool. And multi-talented.

Very very tempted to try to get the game set.



Unfortunately its the prize for the weekly draw.
What are my chances of getting it lah.
I don't mind paying, but i might not get it.
Ugh. Damn it.



10:42 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.