I think i'm turning into one of those aunties who are hooked on dramas.
Except it ain't Korean or Taiwanese or HongKong drama.
I am so addicted to "The Two Of Us (Tayong Dalawa)".
You know, the Filipino drama.
I love the entire plot, though its quite long-winded.
Sometimes, i just feel like bashing whoever wrote the plot.
Its too dramatic at time.
But i'm sooooo in love with the main cast!!!
Ahhhh!!
I think the main cast is so beautiful.
Every time a character dies, i'm literally afraid its one of my favorites.
Like, really worried.
I stay up every weekday to watch the encore at 2.30am.
Yes, i told you i'm turning into a drama-obsessed auntie.
Anyway,
OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH
JET AND CORD! JET AND CORD! JET AND CORD!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*draws little hearts around the photo*
I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!
THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!!
And Cord just got married!!
Okay, its been a few months, so "just" doesn't really count.
But omigosh, he got married!!!
Wish i had attended the wedding.
She's one lucky girl.
Jet and Cord are so awesome.
Where did i put my Jet and Cord banner?