<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, December 23, 2010 / 12:10 PM

I think they look very good together.
Can't wait for them to get married on April 29.
They look so perfect together.

File photograph shows Britain's Prince William and his fiancee Kate Middleton entering the room to pose for a photograph in St. James's Palace, central London

I think Kate is sooooo pretty
And Prince William is sooooooo good-looking.
Both of them have smiles which just dazzles.

Prince William and Kate Middleton at St. James Palace

File photograph shows Britain's Prince William walks with his girlfriend Kate Middleton at RAF Cranwell, central England

Prince William and Kate Middleton

First book on Prince William and Kate Middleton published

Kate Middleton enters a room with her fiance, Britain's Prince William, to pose for a photograph in St. James's Palace

The fiancee of Britain's Prince William, Kate Middleton, prepares to pose for a photograph in St. James's Palace in central LondonFile photograph shows the girlfriend of Britain's Prince William, Kate Middleton, attending the Cheltenham Festival in Gloucestershire, western England

First book on Prince William and Kate Middleton published

I think she is soooooooo beautiful!!!!
Like, really really really pretty!!!!
And i think she presents herself well too, judging from all the media reports about her.
Looking forward to their wedding day. So so much!!
I think she is really really really gorgeous.
Prince William has taste.
Screw those who thinks she's not worthy.
I think she's fabulous.

And how can i not put pictures of Prince William up?
He is so cute!!!
He's got that absolutely adorable smile,
He's smart, charming, and everything else a prince should be.
Yes, rich too, for that matter.
Who doesn't love Prince William?























HRH Prince William poses in front of a Griffin helicopter during a photocall at RAF Shawbury on June 18, 2009 in Shawbury, England. Both the Princes are currently on their military helicopter training courses at RAF Shawbury. The base is home of the Defence Helicopter Flying School. Prince William's course will remain at Shawbury until 2010 while Prince Harry will remain at the base until Autumn 2009.







Prince William HRH Prince William pats a horse as he reviews new graduating officers at their passing out parade on a visit to Hendon Police Training College on March 06, 2009 in London, England.  (Photo by Tim Whitby/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Prince William



I think they're a perfect match.
The Prince of Wales and an English Rose.

By the way, look at Prince William's coat of arms.

File:Coat of Arms of William of Wales.svg

I would tell you the significance of it,
But you should do your own research.
I think he has evolved it rather nicely.



12:10 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.