<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, August 06, 2010 / 11:11 PM

WTH.
Since when?



Okay, other than Wang Lee Hom,
Another thing that caught my eye was,
Cosmopolitan in chinese??
Maybe its just the lovey-dovey pictures in the magazine of both of them thats affecting my mind.

I do so love this picture though.
They look so pretty.



Yes, i said "they".
But right now, i'm caught in the middle of liking her and killing her.
I would strangle her, but i think she's so pretty.
Probably thats why i want to strangle her.





I'm trying to decide right now if i'm standing on the "KILL HER!" side or not.
Anyway, I've been seeing so many articles on him going around to promote his movie and album
And it looks like there has been so many events.











BUT WHY ARE THEY ALL NOT IN SINGAPORE!?!?!?
I am waiting for him to come to Singapore!!!
Why isn't he here yet!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!
Why why why why why why why why why!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I hope he's coming.
I'm going to be so angry if he doesn't.

Nah.
I probably won't bear to.

But still, i hope he comes.
And he better not bring his female co-star along.
I might accidentally strangle her or set her on fire.
Accidents do happen you know.

And no, i still can't get over it that Vivian Hsu wrote the lyrics for his song.



Like, i don't see the rationale behind this.
Okay fine.
You're gonna say i'm just biased.
But seriously!! I wanted to die when i heard the lyrics for his song!!
It was freaking killing me!!
And that was before i knew she wrote the lyrics!!
I really don't like her.

But OH OH OH,
I LOVE THE THEME SONG FOR HIS MOVIE.
I think its so sweet.
Awwwwwww.
I can't wait to hear the full song.
I'd probably be listening to it for the rest of this year and next year.

I'm still thinking if i like Liu YiFei or not.
Damn it. They have a kissing scene in the movie.
Arrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.
I think she's totally gorgeous.
And i think they look awesome together.
But i'm mentally screaming "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" when i'm looking at the pictures.
Ah yes. Confessions of a crazily-obsessed fan.
He is just so handsome.

I've been so busy that i keep forgetting to check stores for his album.
Shall check during the weekends.
Must make up for all the times i've spent on assignments
When i could have spent it shopping for his album and staring dreamily at his pictures.
So much time wasted.
XD

We shall end off with my desktop background.
So in love with it.




11:11 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.