<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 / 2:47 AM

Went out with my cousins and my brothers today.
All the younger generation of the maternal side of the family.
Its been ages since we went out together.
The last time was like over a year ago, since we didn't get to do so during CNY this year.

Walked, shopped, talked, laughed, played, ran, ate.
Yeah, totally busy the whole day.













I know sometimes it seems
That too many happy things happen in my life.
No, my life ain't perfect.
I just choose to look at the bright side of it.
Sure, i have parts of my life which i really despise.
But i don't find any good in dwelling in the bad stuff.
Just in case you're wondering.

I PRE-ORDERED WANG LEEHOM'S CD TODAY!!
Happy~~~
It will be arriving on 13th August!!
And the movie is opening the day before that!!
Happy~~~
Who wants to watch movie??
I want to watch it over and over and over again!!
Oh yeah, i forgot to take a picture of the HUGE Marie soft toy from today!!
So cute, and its sitting in my room!!
:)



2:47 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.