Saturday, August 14, 2010 / 3:35 AM
Well.
I was supposed to go pick up my Wang LeeHom CD today
Unfortunately, it hasn't arrived yet.
The delivery has been postponed till 18th August.
Damn.
I felt so sad that my CD didn't come
That i just couldn't leave the store without something.
Hence....
Told you i'll be back for it.
I haven't listened to it yet.
Too tired. I'll probably do it later after piano lesson.
I would have probably heard most of it before anyway.
A couple of other stuff in the album, like posters.
Yeah, all those above were at least A4 size or bigger.
And what surprised me was this book.
I never thought i'd find this in the album.
Probably due to my lousy Chinese too
Because my brother said that the sticker on the outside of the album
Said that there was a book in there.
And it contains scores of his songs!!!
Yay!!
Not like i don't have them already
But its always good to compare to originals.
Or at least scores by the original composer.
Soooo happy.
:)
In addition, Love In Disguise is out!!
Lalala~~
Going with Deborah on Monday to watch it.
Speaking of which, we went to Bugis today.
Didn't really buy much.
I bought 2 bags, but i'm lazy to take pictures of it.
I shall upload pictures of Simba instead.
:)
"Simba, sit!!"
Super cute right??
HAHA.
He knows his commands.
And he is really good with the camera.
He can take pictures while looking straight at the lens.
He can take pictures with people too, and give awfully cute looks!!
Gave him the command "Down!!" and he immediately dropped to the floor.
He forgot i was still taking a shot,
So he looked up for his close-up.
And he ran near the shoe rack to sit
Plus my hands were shaky cause i was tired.
But still a good picture.
Another "Sit!!" pose.
Awwwww.
He actually got bored while i stopped to reply an sms
So he ran and hid under his cage
Then i switched back to camera mode and tried to take a picture of him under the cage
Unfortunately, he saw that and immediately scurried out to pose.
Hence the picture looks like that.
Lol. And his bright yellow bone on the floor.
And this picture was when i told him to sit
But he couldn't stand it any longer
And decided to check out the camera
So it was like a jump shot.
Lol.
3:35 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.