<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, August 09, 2010 / 2:43 AM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
NEW FAVOURITE SONG

A DUET BETWEEN HIM AND JANE ZHANG!!
I love her voice too.
Ever since i heard Painted Heart, i could never get enough.
Played it over and over again in the car.
My family said it sounds creepy but i don't care.
I like her voice and the type of songs she sings.
You should hear her sing "Hero" and "Loving You"
Other than her pronunciation, it was bloody good.
Can't blame her pronunciation. English is not her language.
But her voice is like, really really good.
I was like "WOW" when i heard her sing.

AND NOW THEY HAVE A DUET TOGETHER!!!

*rolls on the floor like the "stop-drop-roll" fire emergency drill*

This makes up for all the trauma of the pictures.
I LOVE THIS SONG.
I DON'T CARE IF U SAY ITS FREAKING CHINESE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.
THEY BOTH HAVE AWESOME VOICES.
I LOVE THEM BOTH AS LONG AS THEY DON'T KISS.

*squeezes eyes shut and screams really loudly like Simba just bit my toe*

Soooooo need to learn the lyrics.
Remember, i need to improve my chinese~~



Yes, she is the same girl in the duet Another Heaven with Wang LeeHom.
But i didn't really liked the lyrics of that song.
Lyrics are more important than melody to me.



2:43 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.