Monday, August 09, 2010 / 2:09 AM
Okay, so i went to check whether the CD was out yesterday.Guess what i saw on the shelves?
I thought i wouldn't find it in Singapore!!
And then i flipped over to look at the price ---
!!!!!!
Just a little under $27.
I was on a budget actually.
Even though i havent seen Wang LeeHom's album or the price of it yet,
I knew it would not fit into my budget.
So i left it on the shelf since i had all the songs already.
Sad.
But i'll be back for it.
And then i saw the picture book for Love In Disguise on the counter.
So i grabbed it without thinking.
And i was also going to ask the staff about the album as i was paying.
So she scanned the book.
It turned out to be about the same price as JJ Lin's album.
I totally glared at the stupid cash register's screen.
Wasn't expecting it to be above $20.
But oh well.
Then i decided to ask about the album.
Apparently the album is on pre-order.
So i asked how much is it to pre-order.
The salesgirl scanned the barcode thing on the pre-order card.
The album was a little less under $29.
I swear my eyeballs were about to pop out.
I was practically giving a "WTF look" when the digits appeared.
I thought it would be less than $25.
Even so, it would still be pricey but i wouldnt mind spending.
It costs more than JJ Lin's album lah.
And his album is a recording of his live performances.
I can understand why its around $27, but almost $29 for the main album!?!?!
Is he that hard-up for cash!?!?!?!
Okay, i can't believe that just crossed my mind.
*chants 100 times "Whatever Wang LeeHom prices his albums at, you will buy."*
So i didn't pre-order it yesterday.
When i reached home, i totally kept thinking about it.
Expensive. But i want it.
I want it. I want it. I want it.
Reached a decision when i woke up today.
I shall have it.
I will pre-order it by tuesday.
No matter how much.
Talk about determination.
Okay fine. Obsession. Whatever.
JJ Lin's album can wait.
Anyway, i have all the songs in there already.
:)
Swear, i will buy that.
Time, i need time.
And i heard his world concert tour is coming up.
*shrieks and runs around wildly like ass is on fire*
Decided to check out what the potential posters will look like.
I had the scare of my life.
Like, really. I was scared.
I shall not show you the pictures.
Okay, maybe just one picture which scared me lesser than the rest.
REMEMBER
I have been a fan ever since his first album.
And that is quite a long way back!
I probably had a very pure mind back then
And i still do.
Kind of prefer him looking like this.
I'm still 12 years old (at heart!) when i listen to his songs you know.
I like his super-duper-totally-absolutely-ridiculously-incredibly cute and mesmerizing dimples and smile
And his cute young boyish charm.
But now!?!?!?!?!?!?
No no no, if his pictures are going to look more mature,
I'll just stick to listening to his songs.
My heart cannot take the impact of my childhood idol looking all mature.
I swear i am going to have nightmares later.
My poor heart cannot take this huge change.
I still can't get the other images out of my head.
Go hunt for them yourself.
I'm already mentally disturbed.
I need some time to recover from the trauma.
And for some reason,
When i was searching for JJ Lin's pictures
This 2 images keep popping up.
Why is this even appearing under this search?
At least its some sanity from all the trauma.
Awww, look at that pretty face.
But the 2nd image got me speechless.
I don't know if i should be shocked, surprised, traumatized or entertained.
Nah, kidding. I'm okay with Show Luo.
Just totally amused when his picture came up when i didn't even type his name.
And i realized as i was looking through old news
That i didn't know JJ Lin was also at the Beijing Pop Music Awards!
You know, the one which Wang LeeHom won 4 awards making him the biggest winner of the night?
XD
Look, bottom row person on the right.
I don't have to point out the tall handsome dude in the center now, do i?
Sho handshome ~~~
And i keep disturbing Simba with his name.
Shimba~~~~
ShimShim~~~~
Simbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~
Simbabababababababababababababa~~~
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~
And then he looks at me like i'm crazy.
Anyway, back to the main topic which i started with.
Can't believe i side-tracked so much.
The book has so many picture of Wang LeeHom.
Some expressions are just so adorable.
Awwwww.
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
*shreds this page to pieces*
I'll leave you guessing how many hours i spent admiring the pictures.
:)
2:09 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.