<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, August 19, 2010 / 2:38 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I GOT MY WANG LEEHOM ALBUM!!


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
SO HAPPY!!

Went out with CheYee the entire day.
We went to Kbox, and then shopping,
And shopping
And shopping
And shopping
And then time flew so fast that i didn't realized it was 9pm already!!
We rushed all the way back to White Sands so i could collect my CD
The store was actually closed already
But THANKFULLY the salesgirl allowed me to collect the CD
Otherwise i'd just sit outside the store and throw the biggest tantrum ever.

And since the date was postponed, 
Sony included a poster for Singapore pre-orders!!
Yay~~






CheYee saw the key and said something like "Wow the key to his house ah?"
And i replied "No lah, thats the key to his heart."
She almost died of what i think was either laughter or choking with disgust.

Lalalalalala~~~



And if you can read whats written there,
Then no no no no no, never ever going to use the key unless its one of the two of them.
<3

So this is the album cover, but you've probably seen it by now.



And to my horror,
When i opened the lyrics book,
Slipped between the pages are 2 postcards with scenes from the movie.
Scenes which i almost wanted get up and scream during the show
Or throw my food at the screen
Or complain non-stop to Deborah so she can't watch the show.





Like nooooooooo.
Now i have the scene on paper!!!
Nooooooooooo.

And a shot of inside the lyrics book.



Quite lazy to take pictures actually.
I'm quite tired from today.
Especially since Simba wanted to play when he saw me come back.
He freaking bit my foot.
Like damn pain okay.

And theres the poster.



Yay~~~~~
I have my CD now~~~

And he's signing the CD on friday!!!
HAPPY.
I have no idea when he will arrive in Singapore though.
To stalk at the airport or not?
Hm......

I am absolutely in love with the theme song for his album 十八般武藝!!
Omigosh, i love that song!!
Especially because he included in the chinese instruments and traditional eastern style of singing!!
I thought other than JJ Lin, i'd never find another singer who can compose to my liking.
I am so freaking addicted to the song 十八般武藝!!
Ahhhh!!
In fact, i've been repeating it non-stop that i havent heard the other songs in the album yet!!
Omigosh omigosh omigosh
I really really really really really love this track!!
The tune is just playing non-stop on my Itunes and in my head!!
Sooooo happyyyyy~~~~~



2:38 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.