<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, July 23, 2010 / 3:16 AM

Okay, so i'll upload more photos.
Kind of lazy to upload all so just a few.

Some stuff from my cousins -





Totally love that.
We're both into FBIs and criminology and sick stuff.
:)

Oh, and the rest are all girly stuff.
Kind of a waste because i don't use them.
But they are very pretty to look at.
All from Elizabeth Arden.
Gift bags completed with make-up sets.



















I love the mirror.
The color is way brighter and glossier in real life.
Very very pretty.

Also got a lip gloss from Victoria's Secret.



Like i know its expensive.
Plus i don't use make-up.
But they bought it specially for me, so i like it.

AND

This is the furry little surprise.



I got him on Saturday!!
Its a boy!! And his name is Simba!!
He's a pure Shetland Sheepdog.
Just turned 2 months old only!!
Super duper young!!
Very very playful and active.
Imported from Australia btw.

The pictures were taken on Saturday hence the cage.
He could hardly keep still!! Keep wanting to come out and play.
I could never get a shot of him if he was out of the cage.













I've been training him for the last few days.
Can't believe the amount of excitement and energy that he has.
For the first 4 days, he was just a ball of energy sprinting everywhere in the house!!
He was also play-biting with everyone, which is not a good thing because his teeth are quite sharp.
He's much more calmer now, though he still has bursts of energy now and then.
For such a young age, i'm quite surprised at how smart he is.
He has already learnt to recognize his name, how to obey "sit"and "down".
All within 1 day each!!
Smart. Very good.
But he's distracted really easily.
And he always bully my father because my father pampers him.
He hardly snaps and [play]bites me, but he "attacks" everyone else in the house.
I need to figure out if his play-biting is okay for his age or should i really stop him from doing that.
His teeth are really really sharp and he really gets hyper when he play-bites.
I'm afraid it might be a problem if i don't stop him now.
I've been trying to stop him but so far he has only learnt not to bite me but not everyone else.
But i'm also not sure if its natural and if i would be able to do anything or will he stop instinctively.

Great.
I'll ask the vet when he goes for his last jab in the first week of August.
He can't leave the house now because his vaccinations aren't completed yet.
Soon. Then i can housebreak him.
His constant shitting and peeing is killing me.



3:16 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.