See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, July 24, 2010 / 1:29 AM
MayLing & BK came to spend the rest of the day with me.
But i didn't mention about anything.
We just hang around and played with Simba for the rest of the day
With just thoughts about dogs and playtime on our minds.
Don't get me wrong.
I'm not resentful.
In fact, i'm thankful.
Even if i wanted to blame someone,
It has to be me.
Not like they didn't give me one of my choices.
Its not even a bad thing.
Its just me and my expectations.
No, its not their fault.
If someone has to pay, its me.
And i'm willing to.
My bad decisions keep coming back to hit me in the head.
I've never stopped questioning if what i did was right for me.
And everytime i'd stopped to think about it,
I'd just wish that i could have been smarter in that single moment.
Because it really ruined me.
Sometimes its just better to do what you're told instead of being yourself.
Why didn't i listened?
No, i don't want to dwell on this and feel sorry for myself.
I'm better than this.
So what if i fall?
I'll just get up and brush the dirt off my knees before continuing on.
So what if i meet a dead end?
I have plenty of alternative routes. (Though not exactly my cup of tea.)
So what if i made a mistake?
I have the strength to accept the responsibility and at least i try to do something about it.
Its tough not to blame myself.
I keep hearing myself persecuting me in my head.
I have the tolerance and determination to continue on.
But its in my head where i get beaten up badly the most.
Life's a journey. Every minute is a new experience. Every fall is a lesson learnt.
In time when i've paid my dues, every lesson learnt will build me up stronger.
No, i'm not an optimist.
I'm just determined and stubborn.
I wail, i sulk, i complain, i insult.
But i still complete my tasks at least at an acceptable level, or even better than acceptable.
And the best part about this
Is when it happens,
I always find it heartwarming to have friends who are just there to support.
Its not said out loud or i may have even ignored some, but trust me,
It made a difference for me.
1:29 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, July 24, 2010 / 1:29 AM
MayLing & BK came to spend the rest of the day with me.
But i didn't mention about anything.
We just hang around and played with Simba for the rest of the day
With just thoughts about dogs and playtime on our minds.
Don't get me wrong.
I'm not resentful.
In fact, i'm thankful.
Even if i wanted to blame someone,
It has to be me.
Not like they didn't give me one of my choices.
Its not even a bad thing.
Its just me and my expectations.
No, its not their fault.
If someone has to pay, its me.
And i'm willing to.
My bad decisions keep coming back to hit me in the head.
I've never stopped questioning if what i did was right for me.
And everytime i'd stopped to think about it,
I'd just wish that i could have been smarter in that single moment.
Because it really ruined me.
Sometimes its just better to do what you're told instead of being yourself.
Why didn't i listened?
No, i don't want to dwell on this and feel sorry for myself.
I'm better than this.
So what if i fall?
I'll just get up and brush the dirt off my knees before continuing on.
So what if i meet a dead end?
I have plenty of alternative routes. (Though not exactly my cup of tea.)
So what if i made a mistake?
I have the strength to accept the responsibility and at least i try to do something about it.
Its tough not to blame myself.
I keep hearing myself persecuting me in my head.
I have the tolerance and determination to continue on.
But its in my head where i get beaten up badly the most.
Life's a journey. Every minute is a new experience. Every fall is a lesson learnt.
In time when i've paid my dues, every lesson learnt will build me up stronger.
No, i'm not an optimist.
I'm just determined and stubborn.
I wail, i sulk, i complain, i insult.
But i still complete my tasks at least at an acceptable level, or even better than acceptable.
And the best part about this
Is when it happens,
I always find it heartwarming to have friends who are just there to support.
Its not said out loud or i may have even ignored some, but trust me,
It made a difference for me.
1:29 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street