<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, July 16, 2010 / 5:21 AM

I really had no mood to do the assignment
But i managed to finish it anyway.
Just finished typing my last sentence.

I feel that is a worthless piece of junk
Cos i didn't put in much effort.
I usually put in so much more effort.
Hey, i may always do last minute work,
But last minute work with excellent effort and good smarts gives good quality work.
You can't disagree if you've read my work.
But i am SO tired this time and i really have no mood to do it.

I have so many things to do, so many other things i want to do,
And lots of sleep which i have to catch up on.

Heck. I'm just glad i have something to submit.

Thanks to JiaYi and XinYing for staying online to cheer me on.
Especially Jiayi. She kept me company until finished.
And she told me my beloved WLH and JJ Lin was on Yu Lei Bai Fen Bai.
And i managed to catch them on the encore telecast.
Totally brought my mood up.
She totally just went offline a few minutes ago.
And its freaking 5am+ already. We have lessons at 9am.
Screw lessons.

In addition, my lack of sleep and exhaustion is showing side effects.
I was starting to blabber rubbish already.

The schedule for this semester is screwed.
We are rushing for 2-3 assignments every week!!
Like wtf. As if we don't have a life outside of school.

I really don't wannt say this because i'm actually a supporter.
But in the midst of my tiredness and frustration, screw YOG.
No, screw whoever crammed all our assignments into the last few weeks of the semester.

On second thoughts, maybe not.



5:21 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.