Sunday, July 11, 2010 / 4:12 AM
Argh.
I see the places that you get to live in,
And i really want to shred you to pieces.
Jealous.
4:12 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, July 11, 2010 / 4:12 AM
Argh.
I see the places that you get to live in,
And i really want to shred you to pieces.
Jealous.
4:12 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
| |