See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, June 14, 2010 / 3:50 AM
Yay, went to Sizzler again for dinner just now.
I love eating at Sizzler.
Gotta bring my friends there to try soon.
Went toy catching with my brother Eugene just now.
Caught quite abit.
But we spent quite abit too.
Oh well. All in the name of fun.
We got this super big bear.
Rilakkuma or whatever its name is.
Doesn't look big in this photo.
Maybe you'll get a better idea in the next photo.
Yes.
Its huge. And cute too.
Though i'd prefer Disney characters more. And Capybara too.
We got a few more random ones.
And surprisingly, when we checked the bag,
We found that we got quite a few sets!!
Sets as in toys which are from the same series.
I had no idea we had the Hello Kitty thing lah.
Also, i managed to catch another Pluto!!
Finally managed to use 2 claw on my own.
Less than $10 somemore.
Like, $1.50 per try can.
And that one is not easy to catch lah.
The person in front of me gave up.
Then i took over and managed to get it.
I had an audience.
:)
And ta-da~~
I got 2 Plutos now!!
Okay, now i'm broke.
I was saving up to go out shopping with my classmates.
But i just spent almost all i had.
Like, bloody hell, not all on toys lah!
I have been shopping and shopping and shopping non-stop for the last few day.
Just that i'm quite lazy to take picture of everything i bought.
Anyway, bought 2 pairs of shoes before going to catch toys.
And then when i got home,
I realized i still had 2 more pairs of shoes like these, only in different colors,
Which are new and unused and still in my previous shopping bag.
Shit.
3:50 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, June 14, 2010 / 3:50 AM
Yay, went to Sizzler again for dinner just now.
I love eating at Sizzler.
Gotta bring my friends there to try soon.
Went toy catching with my brother Eugene just now.
Caught quite abit.
But we spent quite abit too.
Oh well. All in the name of fun.
We got this super big bear.
Rilakkuma or whatever its name is.
Doesn't look big in this photo.
Maybe you'll get a better idea in the next photo.
Yes.
Its huge. And cute too.
Though i'd prefer Disney characters more. And Capybara too.
We got a few more random ones.
And surprisingly, when we checked the bag,
We found that we got quite a few sets!!
Sets as in toys which are from the same series.
I had no idea we had the Hello Kitty thing lah.
Also, i managed to catch another Pluto!!
Finally managed to use 2 claw on my own.
Less than $10 somemore.
Like, $1.50 per try can.
And that one is not easy to catch lah.
The person in front of me gave up.
Then i took over and managed to get it.
I had an audience.
:)
And ta-da~~
I got 2 Plutos now!!
Okay, now i'm broke.
I was saving up to go out shopping with my classmates.
But i just spent almost all i had.
Like, bloody hell, not all on toys lah!
I have been shopping and shopping and shopping non-stop for the last few day.
Just that i'm quite lazy to take picture of everything i bought.
Anyway, bought 2 pairs of shoes before going to catch toys.
And then when i got home,
I realized i still had 2 more pairs of shoes like these, only in different colors,
Which are new and unused and still in my previous shopping bag.
Shit.
3:50 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street