<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, June 12, 2010 / 1:52 AM

Omigosh.
I wish this was held in Singapore.

林俊傑100天.LOVE音樂教室


想跟林俊傑一起辦音樂會嗎?
想跟JJ一同飆琴嗎?
現在有機會可以跟JJ林俊傑一起同台囉!
快把你的影片上傳給我們吧!

【網路徵選活動】
活動時間:即日起 至 2010/6/17 24:00 止
活動辦法:即日起,只要彈奏任何一首林俊傑的歌曲,並錄下彈奏的影片,
上傳至任何影片空間(無名/youtube…等),將網址貼上至本篇迴響處,就擁有徵選資格!
將會由JJ林俊傑和海蝶選出五位網友於6/19當天和JJ同台演出!
活動公布時間:2010/6/18 12:00 公布參加的五位網友!

I'm even amazed i managed to interpret it lah.
I think.

For a moment, i thought it was in Singapore lah.
Until my google translator informed me it was in Taiwan.
Lucky for me.
Otherwise i would be totally trying to film me playing the piano.
HAHA yeah right.

Volunteering at ACRES tomorrow.
Or today actually, since its past midnight.
Need to force me to sleep now.
I replied that i would be there at 10am, and its at Choa Chu Kang.
Fantastic lah.
Why the hell did i say 10am?



1:52 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.