<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, June 13, 2010 / 4:41 AM

I had fun at ACRES.
Met a couple of new people.
Totally sweaty throughout the day.
A pity it rained though.
Otherwise we could have gotten more work done.

Oh well.

There were dogs running/sleeping/strolling around in the compund.
And a pigeon who was super nosy.
He, or she, came up to almost everybody to check what they were doing.
And then if someone moved from their spot, the bird would follow them around.
And the pigeon would go around inspecting all the cars that come into the compound too.
LOL.
I was busy cutting down trees and pulling out weeds with a sharp tool in one of my hand
And the pigeon came so close to inspect that i was so afraid that i would behead it accidentally.
Luckily, i didn't.

I wanted to take pictures, but we were super busy and my hands were dirty.

Bought some stuff on my way home.









Yay. Another cat notebook.
I have 3 now.



4:41 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.