<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 / 8:17 PM

Ugh.
I'm sick.
Same infection thingy in my nose again.
And fever, to fight the infection.
I had a feeling this was coming since yesterday afternoon.
I tried to "cure" myself by blowing my nose really hard to get the stuff out
And i also tried sucking it out from my nasal cavity  using my throat.
Super painful.
Did that for the whole of last night.
Totally choking and coughing during and after each attempt.
And it didn't work.
Actually, it did help abit.
Usually when i get this infection thing, its really painful and lasts for quite a few days.
I still got the fever and all the other symptoms as usual,
But its not as painful as before.

I would show you the disgusting icky blood-stained stuff that i blew out of my nose
But my laptop refuses to allow my hp to connect to send pictures.
And being sick affects my mood to fix the problem.



8:17 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.