See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 / 10:57 PM
Shit.
I forgot to watch AMI.
Oh man, i switched on the TV to only see the re-caps.
Lee probably owned the show.
So, yeah it doesn't matter whether i caught it.
But oh i just totally realized,
Its Top 4 right now,
And i lost the bet i had with my auntie for Top 3!!
I said Top 3 would be Lee, Crystal and Aaron!!!
Ahhhhh!!! Omg, i almost had it right lah!!
Shit.
But thats not the worst part.
Not getting my Top 3 predictions right is bad enough,
But if my auntie's Top 3 predictions comes true, i'd just be totally amazed.
Like, amazed in a bad way.
She says Crystal, Lee and Casey.
Like Casey!?! WTH!?!?
Ewww.
But i guess i don't have a preference between Casey and Micheal.
Shit. I should have just stopped predicting at Top 2.
10:57 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 / 10:57 PM
Shit.
I forgot to watch AMI.
Oh man, i switched on the TV to only see the re-caps.
Lee probably owned the show.
So, yeah it doesn't matter whether i caught it.
But oh i just totally realized,
Its Top 4 right now,
And i lost the bet i had with my auntie for Top 3!!
I said Top 3 would be Lee, Crystal and Aaron!!!
Ahhhhh!!! Omg, i almost had it right lah!!
Shit.
But thats not the worst part.
Not getting my Top 3 predictions right is bad enough,
But if my auntie's Top 3 predictions comes true, i'd just be totally amazed.
Like, amazed in a bad way.
She says Crystal, Lee and Casey.
Like Casey!?! WTH!?!?
Ewww.
But i guess i don't have a preference between Casey and Micheal.
Shit. I should have just stopped predicting at Top 2.
10:57 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street