<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, May 14, 2010 / 11:57 AM

I was so damn tired when i came home yesterday
That i slept through the entire night the moment i got home.
When i woke up this morning,
I realized "SHIT. I forgot to watch AMI results show!!"

So i quickly googled for the results.
And to my horror, the results for Top 3 were -
Lee, Crystal and Casey.
Like wth.
Okay, Casey better than Micheal.
But still!!! Ugh. If only Aaron was still around.

Went out with HuiZhen and Zul yesterday right after IS.
We went to catch toys.
And it was a super good day yesterday.
Caught ALOT.
But mostly small small ones.
Then the staff said can trade a certain amount, like 10 or more, for a bigger one.
Size depending on how many you trade.
So we counted the toys and managed to do a little trading.
I still had alot of small ones left, so i told HuiZhen and Zul to choose and take any amount they want.

Totally had fun trying to ship them all home on the MRT.





So, a breakdown of what i went home with.
These are the small ones, after all the trading and  giving away -













And we traded for this guy -



Deborah will find this Pooh very very familiar.
XD

And these are the rest of the super big ones.
:)










Oh, and get ready for this one.
He is super duper big.
This brown hamster thing.



To show you how big it is,
I took a picture of it beside the Stitch.









Totally big right?
Everyone was staring at it from the arcade all the way home.



11:57 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.