Wednesday, May 12, 2010 / 3:54 AM
I wanted to update my blog when i came home on monday night.
But then i received one of the worst news ever.
Jet & Cord didn't win!!!
:(
:(
:(
I'm upset.
How can they not win?!?!?!?!?!
I swear, millions of people around the world must be wondering the same thing.
How can they come in 2nd place!?!?!?!?!
I'm still struggling to come to terms with reality.
I can't believe they lost to Dan & Jordan.
It doesn't even make sense!!!
My favourite team out of all the seasons of The Amazing Race so far!!!
And they didn't win!!!
I totally cried till my eyes were swollen.
:(
Stop laughing.
If you haven't been following this season, you wouldn't understand the disappointment and grief.
Where is the justice in this world?????
I feel like i need to put a few Jet & Cord pictures up here to honour them.
Awwww. My most favourite team ever.
Aren't they adorable.
My favourite picture is the last one.
Awwwww.
I hope there would be an all-stars special.
And then the producers would bring Jet & Cord back.
And maybe during that season they would win.
And the prize would be 5 million dollars.
Oh, how happy would i be ~~
I hate Dan & Jordan.
If you're a Dan & Jordan fan,
I hate you too.
They should have fallen off the Singapore Flyer when they were here.
:(
If you're a Brent & Caite fan,
ROFLMAO.
They never stood a chance.
I was amazed that they even made it to Top 3.
The last episode was super duper entertaining.
My favourite moment has got to be when Cord confused Dan & Jordan.
Which Jet & Cord supporter wouldn't love that scene?
I was totally going "OMG Cord, you are totally awesome!! Screw with their minds!!!" in front of my tv.
And then laughing my head off at the same time.
Jet was also adding to the funny factor when he thought that he really had to do all those stuff.
Oh man, i'm going to miss seeing them on my tv screen.
They should have won.
Okay fine.
After crying over their loss for 2 days,
I've decided to pull myself together.
Lol.
As if it affected my life in some sort of major way.
R-I-G-H-T.
By the way, i cut my fringe.
I don't know if you can see the difference here,
But it had been reduced in length by more than half of what it used to be.
Now i have a short fringe (in comparison to my previous one).
Can't get use to it.
It keeps getting in my eye and blocking my view.
It refuses to stay tucked behind my ears.
Oh, before i received the absolutely horrible news that Jet & Cord didn't win,
I was out with Christabel.
Its been like ages since we last when out.
I can't even remember when was the last time we went out anyway.
I met her after she finished work and we went for dinner at Secret Recipe.
Wanted to take more pictures, but i forgot.
So theres only 3 here.
Trust me, i really wanted to update the moment i got home that night.
But the news was too shocking.
Okay, now i need to persuade myself to do the individual assignment due this Thursday.
3:54 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.