Friday, April 02, 2010 / 2:47 AM
Went out with Deborah after choosing IS.
Like bloody pissed with IS.
I tried the 2nd timeslot.
In the end, only classes not chosen in the afternoon were available.
Like, no point.
So, i just anyhow choose lor.
Darn. The first time i didn't get the IS i wanted.
That sucks.
Changed the blog song too.
I realized i've kept the previous one for too long.
Well anyway, went out with Deborah after the morning enrollment.
We ate Long John Silver for brunch!!
Like omg didn't have that for so long!!
And we also talked about our sec sch days!!
Like, totally miss those days.
And well, Deborah's sec sch life wasn't really what i expected.
I guess i pass judgement on people really quickly.
Honestly i thought she was the ah lian kind.
Apparently not.
Oh, and look what i bought!!
Chicken essence with Wang LeeHom on the box!!
And not only that,
Theres a thermo mug too!!
6 different designs, means i have to buy 5 more packs.
The thermo mug!!
With Wang LeeHom on it!!
Oh man. I can't wait to get the other 5 designs.
But my parents will kill me.
Because i still have 3 boxes of Chicken Essence.
In my room, so its easily accessible for me.
I love my Chicken Essence.
Okay, so after lunch we went to play arcade.
Its been like AGES since i played the UFO catcher thing.
My skills are horrible now!!
Sad.
I wanted to catch a My Melody toy or a Cinnamoroll toy for Deborah
But they were all in 2 claw machines,
And i only specialize in 3 claws.
Plus i haven't played for ages so my skills were obviously very lousy.
Took me awhile to get it going again,
But i managed to get some of it back today.
Caught this Pluto toy today.
I know it looks quite small here.
But look at its size in comparison to the thermo mug.
And the thermo mug is average thermo mug size.
Which is quite big already.
Also caught a Stitch today!
The Stitch is considered huge.
Look at it in comparison with the Pluto toy.
Oh, and the Stitch has sparkly ears!!
Like, pretty~~
Damn, so disappointed in me.
I can't believe i didn't manage to catch more than these 2.
Wanted to give Deborah one, but she said its okay.
She preferred other characters.
I promise Deborah the next time we go again,
I'll catch one for her, one that she likes.
Darn. Need to start learning how to catch with 2 claws.
And when i brought these 2 cuties back,
I remembered all my previous prizes from years back.
So i went home to look for all my prizes.
I found them!!
Luckily, i wrapped them in plastic years back, because the plastic was quite dusty.
Omg, its been so long since those days.
I totally miss the thrill of catching these toys.
Too bad i've given quite alot away.
Now i totally regret.
If i'd keep them all,
I would have a grand collection to show you.
Now i'm just left with a few.
And sadly, i never took pictures of those i gave away.
But oh well,
Since i took them out today,
I took pictures of all of them
And i'll put them up.
This turtle is the biggest one i ever caught.
Or actually, MayLing was the one who caught it.
Not me. :X
This one came in pairs.
The other is with MayLing cos we won it together.
Years ago.
Oh oh oh oh.
My most favourite of all!!
Marie!! Halloween edition!!
Its rare lah!! From years back.
This Marie is more recent.
I think shes adorable too.
She's dressed up as a leopard!!
The hood can be removed.
Like awesome.
Oooh, and Stitch!!
I have soooo many Stitch toys!!!
I think its the one character i gave away the most!!
Too many.
Can't really remember which ones i gave away.
This one is the Cherry Blossom edition.
Now ain't this sleepy Stitch adorable?
Hawaiian Stitch.
Gotta love the red lei.
Oh, and this one is quite rare too!!
Patch from 101 Dalmatians.
I also had one of his brothers, Dipstick!!
But i gave him away. Sad.
Soccer Stitch.
So guy-ish.
Oh, and a Winne the Pooh toy which looks almost exactly like the cartoon!
And the thing is, its super soft and cuddly!!
And its quite big too.
Giving it to Deborah since she like pooh and also partially because i feel so bloody guilty.
:X
Stitch from the Clover series!!
Is it supposed to be a baby?
I don't know. I prefer the original Stitch.
I like the way Disney draw their characters.
I hate it when they are redrawn in a "cuter" version.
Especially MARIE.
Omg. I get so angry sometimes when i see the "cute" version of Marie.
And then i'll be really picky and refuse to catch that toy.
I think the original Marie is so classy and pretty.
Better than the "cute" version, which i think is not cute at all.
Angel from the Clover series.
Ah yes, they are a couple.
Stitch and Angel.
Though, both are the baby version.
Don't really like it, but i'm just happy that they look compatible together.
Another Stitch. Strawberry Summer, i think?
Oh, Pluto!! Halloween version, Disney style.
He is dressed up as Ursula from The Little Mermaid.
You know, the evil octopus woman thing.
Bambi!! Super cute and rare!!
Unfortunately, this is the small one.
I wanted to catch the big version, but i never found the machine which had it.
And now the series is gone/
:(
Oh did i mention, most of these that i have are all from old series.
So most cannot be found in arcades anymore.
Some are quite recent, so you'll see them if you go to arcades.
Ms Bunny!! Holding cherries!!
In case you're wondering, she's one of the characters from Bambi!!
Thumper's girlfriend. Thumper is the grey rabbit.
Another Ms Bunny!! Holding a strawberry this time.
And a little Stitch keychain!!
Oh, and i gave this Winnie the Pooh in buuny costume to Deborah!!
The hood can be removed, and its super nice to touch!!
Really adorable!!
So this is all that i have left.
Sad eh.
Wish i didn't give so much away.
Oh, but giving them away is such a happy feeling.
I will give, and then i'll regret.
And then i'll catch to make up for it.
And then i'll give it away again.
Its an addiction, i tell you.
2:47 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.