<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, April 23, 2010 / 10:03 PM

Okay, so my blog is back.
I took it off for awhile because i had no idea what i wanted to update here.
Plus i was quite lazy to update.

I guess i'll just put whatever i feel like putting up.

Anyway, first week of school.
I reconnected with the reluctant feeling of waking up early once again.
Totally feel like crap waking up so early almost everyday.
I find my eyelids super heavy in school and on the train.

Couple the lack of sleep with the crowded MRT during peak hours and the low frequency of bus 74
Plus me missing my afternoon tv shows and the bombarding of assignments and everything thats happening.
Don't ask me why i don't smile often.

Anyway, super excited for tomorrow.
It was very last minute, but its a very pleasant surprise.
You'll see what i'm talking about soon.
Hopefully i manage to get pictures.

I had plenty of company for the last few days.
It made a difference.
I never expected that much concern.
Thanks.

No, you're not allowed to probe if you have no idea what i'm talking about.
I won't put details up here.
And blog posts will go on like they always have.




sometimes it feels like you're slipping
and running out of time
and thats when youve gotta throw it all away
all of the things that people say
and all of the doubts that fill your mind

theres so much distance
between what you want and what you've got
but if you really want it, its your life
so you gotta try



10:03 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.