See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 / 11:32 PM
Oh wow.
I just finished watching AMI,
And omfg, Adam Lambert is freaking good!
He's the mentor this week,
And i must say, he is more than what i expected!
I didn't really thought much of him before this.
Never listened to any of his songs cause i have a feeling i won't like it.
Thought he was just another rocker/poser with dark eyeliner and acting all cool and stuff.
But oh man he has depth! He has good knowledge of his line of work!
I totally have a different, and very positive, opinion of him now.
Very good. I think Adam Lambert is cool.
11:32 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 / 11:32 PM
Oh wow.
I just finished watching AMI,
And omfg, Adam Lambert is freaking good!
He's the mentor this week,
And i must say, he is more than what i expected!
I didn't really thought much of him before this.
Never listened to any of his songs cause i have a feeling i won't like it.
Thought he was just another rocker/poser with dark eyeliner and acting all cool and stuff.
But oh man he has depth! He has good knowledge of his line of work!
I totally have a different, and very positive, opinion of him now.
Very good. I think Adam Lambert is cool.
11:32 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street