<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, April 25, 2010 / 10:28 PM

AHHHHHHH!!
JJ LIN IS SINGING NOW!!

Star Awards never looked this good.
:)

Actually, its the afterparty showing on my tv now.
And Pan LingLing is on stage with him.
Jealous.
LOL.
The pictures on this post took such a long time to upload, thats why.
I started uploading at 9.30pm, and now its 10pm.
Maybe its because i uploaded quite alot of pictures.
But i'm gonna show only a few here.

Can't keep my eyes off the tv screen.
JJ Lin keeps appearing.
Oh my god.
I can just drown in his awesome singing.

Drowning~~
:)

Anyway!!!
Guess where i went yesterday?????

Brands Music Changes Lives Concert!!!!!!!!!!!

And guess who was there???
If you have no idea, you should just go drown yourself.
In JJ Lin's awesome singing, that is.
:)

Went with XinYing, YingSi and YingSi's auntie.
Like, i was so excited, i couldn't sleep the night before lah!!















XinYing and i were like bloody excited.
We were totally going "I can't wait for Wang LeeHom to appear later!!"
And i know we seemed really far from the stage,
But we totally sneaked to the front when the show started.
HAH!!

And of course the very very awesome (and handsome!!) Wang LeeHom!!





Like i totally love his shirt!!!!
BUTTERFLY BUTTERFLY BUTTERFLY!!
Please don't tell me you can't tell i love butterflies.
You should (once again) go drown yourself.
And i was showing XinYing and Yingsi and Yingsi's auntie the butterfly necklace i was wearing.
Its looks just like the one on his shirt!!
It just reinforces my love for butterflies.
:)

And OMFG he is sooooo handsome lah!!!!
Like bloody awesomely mindblowingly unbelievably oh-my-freaking-goodnessly handsome.

I was slowly melting inside when i saw him in person.
And i kept my eyes on him the whole time.
I swore i had to fight off the evil thought of kidnapping him backstage after the show.
It was tough.
Awwwwwww~~









FYI I DIDN'T WENT MAD WHEN I SAW HIM.
On the outside, that is.
On the inside, i was totally up on my feet shrieking like a banshee and running around like i'm on fire.
BUT i totally remained calm on the outside.
All i did was give quite a number of "WOOT"s.
Okay fine. You can count that as screams i guess.
Heres the surprising thing.
XinYing didn't scream as much as me.
She only screamed once.
But it was totally LOUD.
I was shocked when i heard it.
I turned to her and gave her a look that said "Where the hell did THAT come from?"
LOL.
Can't help it, i guess.
He is soooooooooo handsome!!

OH AND HIS ACCENT!!
You know i just have a thing for Chinese guys with American accents.
I was totally hypnotised when he spoke English.
Like, totally mesmerized.
Totally made it even tougher to fight off the kidnap thought.
:)









We were also given goodie bags.





I was expecting more in the goodie bag, but i guess its better than nothing.

The best part is getting to see Wang LeeHom in person.
And also listening to him speak English in person.
I am a total sucker for Chinese guys who speak English with an American accent.
Once again, i was slowly melting away on the inside when i saw him.
I think i'm still melting lah!!
And the best part is not over yet!!
JJ Lin is on my tv screen!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note -
I managed to fight off the evil kidnap thought.
Wang LeeHom is safe.
For now.



10:28 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.