<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 / 1:20 AM

*sigh*

No updates lately.
Because i'm so bored at home.
But i guess its been a few days and i've accumulated lots to say.
So this is going to be wordy.

All the afternoon shows on Ch 5 are boring me to death.
OKTO is killing me with shows which are seriously for toddlers.
The only show i look forward to now every weekday is Ruby Gloom,
Which airs at 6pm.
Which means i have no motivation to live until 6pm every weekday.
Oh yes, not forgetting Sun Tzu: War on Business on CNA.
I watch the 12.30pm one on Wednesdays.
Its quite good you know.
And i remember the first time i watched it,
My first thought was "HEY!! Isn't that James Sun from The Apprentice?"
And yes it was!!
HAH. Even though he didn't win, he still made it big.
Which is good. Because i thought he was cool on The Apprentice.

BTW maybe its just me
But MSN is lagging my whole laptop
So i havent been signing in the last few days
And i plan not to use it for the next few days either
And to my horror when i signed in to MSN just now for a few minutes,
I have offline messages dating from days back!!
I won't be using my MSN for the next few days,
So please don't leave me any offline messages!!
Especially if its urgent!!
SMS ME.
If you don't have my hp number to sms me, then probably means i don't want to hear from you.
Oh, but unless my MSN status is "Available" or "Away"
Then you can MSN me.
Okay. That settles that.

Anyway, i finally found something to blog about.
I had a nightmare last night.
Like seriously scary.

But if i tell you, you're not supposed to laugh.
SWEAR.

Okay. I fell asleep,
And suddenly in the midst of my always incoherent dreams,
I found myself walking with my family at Expo.
Or was it Changi Airport.
ANYWAY, the main point was
Suddenly there seemed to be a huge crowded up ahead.
Quite far from us, but still visible.
And it looked like they were dispersing after a huge event.
THEN, a guy dressed as a security guard casually told us "Aiya, these events are always so chaotic."
And then i was like "What event?"
And then the guard replied "Concert lor. This guy called Wang LeeHom."
And i was like "W-H-A-T!?!?! HE JUST HAD A CONCERT HERE AND I MISSED IT!?!?"
And then was it my mother or my brother who said "I told you he was here but you don't believe."
And then the guard when on to say "The girls were going nuts when he was singing that song...心中的日月 or something."
I had to suppress the urge to strangle the guard when he said that.
And then one of the fans walked past and said "That was soooo cool!! But too bads he's leaving Singapore tomorrow."
And then my mind was in a whirl and my entire world came crashing down and i wanted to die.
I couldn't believe i missed the event.
My heart wanted to jump out of my ribcage and explode on the floor.
But i pretended that i didn't care and i decided to continue walking.
Totally wanted to cry and i felt really dizzy because i couldnt come to terms with reality.
But i stupidly act tough and continued walking as i pulled out my hp and played with it.
And then i freaking walked straight into a glass door and hit my head really hard.
Like really really hard.
My head hit it so hard that the glass door broke.
Stupid transparent glass door.

And thats when i woke up.
In case you never had a nightmare before,
IT ALWAYS SEEMS SO REAL!!!!
I freaking thought my head was bleeding lah!!
And hell, i woke up with freaking tears okay.
Like, its THAT important to me.
My heart was thumping super fast and i was in a state of panic when i woke up.
I even remembered the feeling of wanting to scream at the guard when he told me that Wang LeeHom sang 心中的日月.

Okay, but thats not the end.
I calmed myself down and managed to go back to sleep.
Oh, but i don't know why the freaking hell did this happen,
BUT THE FREAKING DREAM CONTINUED!!
Okay, maybe because i was still half lost in the horror of the first half of the nightmare.
I just couldnt shake the nightmare off and it was still quite real to me.
So i found myself dragging both my brothers to a *very prestigious* hotel in Singapore
All because i decided to stake out at the lobby to catch Wang LeeHom.
And i came up with that plan because i was CERTAIN he was staying there.
The only piece of information i'm missing is which room.
But anyway, i forced my brothers to come along with me to help me hunt him down.
So in my dream, we sat at the lobby for AGES.
Like, it seemed like forever, plus there was no guarantee that we'd catch him there at all.
My brothers got bored and decided to check out the hotel lobby's toilet.
I told them to be back ASAP.
A short while after they left, OMFG GUESS WHO CAME OUT OF THE LIFT!?!
Yes okay he came out of the lift!!!
I was sitting calmly at the lobby, but inside i was ecstatic!!!
I was going nuts inside my mind and i thought i was going to hyperventilate!!
Then my 2 brothers came out of the toilet as he walked towards the hotel lobby doors leading to outside.
I was bloody signalling to them and tell them that he's right there!!
They caught my signal and they quickly walked in that direction.
We followed him outside the hotel and i was going crazy inside my head.
And then i decided to go up to him and ask him if i could take a photo with him.
And so i did!!
My brothers stared in absolute shock because they couldn't believe i would just go up to him like that.
But then i took a picture with him with my hp.
Like, a picture WITH him.
Like, TOGETHER.
WHEEEEEEEEEE~~~~
I was dying of happiness and excitement and satisfaction.
And then a couple of other stuff happened like i talked to him and ask him a couple of stuff.
But i know this post is super long and you think i'm mad so i won't say what else happened.
So after all the other stuff happened,
He said he had to go somewhere so we said goodbye and he left.
And then i woke up.

OMFG i swear the dream felt so bloody real
It felt so real that the first thing i did when i woke up was to check my hp for the photo.
DAMN it wasn't there.
And i was actually expecting it to be in my phone!!
Oh well.

I'm still living in the euphoria of the dream.
Although the horror of the first part still haunts me.
I made sure i checked all his upcoming events just now.
Sadly, not a lot.
Hopefully i can catch him at the airport when he comes next month.
:)

Okay, now stop laughing at my stupid dream.



1:20 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.