<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, March 03, 2010 / 10:21 PM

Okay, the little punk has gone home.
FINALLY i don't have to get up at 7am to walk him.
Though, having him around was fun.
He would follow me everywhere i went in the house and then sit outside my room while i watch tv.

Some pictures of him.













There he is, sleeping right outside my bedroom as i watch my tv show.
Adorable.
I'll miss looking down at those huge eyes and wagging tail.
I wouldnt miss the morning walks and all the crying and barking to wake me up though.

Since i didn't have to walk him plus its the holidays,
I've been slacking and rotting at home for the whole day.
Not much tv shows to watch.
I've been quite addicted to Miss Spyder's Sunny Patch Friends on OKTO though.
I think its a great kids show.
12pm and 2.30pm, in case you're wondering.
I've been setting my alarm to wake me up before 12pm so i can catch it.
Unbelievable. But its a good show.

Boreddddddddd.
Who wants to go out?
I still want to watch the movie.
Again, that is.
Or just go out.
Thats fine too.
Boreddddddddd.
If i don't find something to do soon,
All my entires for the next few weeks would go something like this:

Boreddddddddd.
Boreddddddddd.
Boreddddddddd.
Boreddddddddd.
Boreddddddddd.
Boreddddddddd.
Boreddddddddd.

I think i'll go stay at my aunt's place for a few weeks soon.
At least theres 7 cats there for me to play with.
Plus good food.

Went KTV-ing with my brother yesterday.
He wanted to go to Manhattan Fish Market today for lunch,
But i wanted to watch Miss Spyder's Sunny Patch Friends.
:)

Perhaps we'd go tomorrow.

Oh yeahhhh,
YingSi gave me these.
Like, omgomgomgomgomgomgomg.
The first one is a pack of red packets.
I know. CNY is over.
I wouldnt bear to use it anyway~~



And this!! OMFG.
Its a file.
I think its so awesome.
I love it.
There couldn't be a better file.
:)

Front and back view of file.





I can't bear to use it.
HANDSOME.
:)

I'll shall just use all this slack time to work on my Powerpets account.
I went back to playing PP and i've been making alot of progress for my account.

Okay, so main point,
I love my file.
And whoever wants to go out, sms me.
Sms is better than MSN-ing me.
I am 90% of the time AFK even though my MSN status says i'm there,
So don't get all emotional when i don't respond on MSN.
I just have the habit of not switching off my laptop.
Make sure you have something in mind. Vague or not, doesn't matter.
Because i have completely no idea what i want to do or where i want to go.

Oh, and in case you're wondering what the bloody hell Powerpets is,
Click the image below.

Powerpets Virtual Pet Games



10:21 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.