<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, March 11, 2010 / 1:41 PM

Oh hell.
My internet connection has been so screwed lately.
Otherwise i would be updating more often.
I keep getting disconnected every 15 minutes or so.
So much that i gave up playing online games and decided to stick to my downloaded ones.
Now i am SO bored of Sims 3.

And since i could not update my blog for the last few days,
I'm just going to try to fit them all into this post.
I'll try not to be long-winded.

Okay, so first of all,
The internet connection pisses me off.
And then my grandmother comes along and decides to stay at my house for a few days.
She is driving me nuts!!!
Not that i don't like having her around.
In fact, i do like having her around.
Her cooking is awesome.
But, she has been making me clean the fridge, peel vegetables and fold the clothes!!
I am not the kind who does housework lah.
If my parents ever saw me sweeping the floor or washing my plate after dinner,
They'd suspect the world's coming to an end.
A horrible one, that is.

Worst of all, she wants to pack my room!!
Like, i hate having people in my room!!
Needless to say, i hate people touching my stuff, especially my bed!!
I went out with JoJo on Tuesday in an attempt to escape from packing my wardrobe with my grandmother.
When i came back, MY BEDSHEETS WERE CHANGED AND MY BLANKET WAS GONE.
I almost wanted to scream and start World War III.
Apparently my blanket was spinning in the washing machine.
Anyway, i had no choice. I just decided to suck it up and not complain.
If not, i'm going to hear about her having good intentions and me being a bloody ingrate.

And to my horror, my grandmother announced on Tuesday night
That she want to pack my wardrobe with me the next day.
Luckily, i was going out with Deborah on Wednesday already.
I decided to sleep till the very last possible moment, get up, bathe, then dash out of the house to meet Deborah.
Luckily it worked. Or at least my grandmother forgot about packing my wardrobe.
When i came back home, my room was in the state i left it in,
And my blanket was back. (THANK GOODNESS.)
It was lying right there on my bed, with the blanket stuffed properly into its cover.
Apparently my youngest brother stuffed it for me
Because he knew hell would rise if i came home and had to stuff it myself.
Only thing is, it smelt freaking clean. Like its been under the sun for a long time.
I hate that is smells so clean.
It just wrong.

And i thought my days of horror was about to end because she was supposed to go home last night.
But my father told her to stay ONE MORE NIGHT, and then he'll send her home in the morning at 9am.
Fine. One more night then!
Then this morning at 12pm (or afternoon) i was abruptly woken up by my grandmother!!!
She was trying to pry my bolster from my hands and put the bolster cover on it.
I hate bolster covers on my bolster.
I was like "WTF!! Daddy never send you home meh!?!?!"
And she was like "No lah!! Your father always like that one what. He ask me stay one more night."
I was this close to jumping out of my room window, but thats not a good option.
Instead, i tried to hold on to my bolster as tightly as i could and close my eyes hoping she'd just go away.
And then!! I was smacked in the face twice by my 2 other bolsters.
I was about to scream, not because i got whacked in the face
But because i hate having so many bolsters/pillows on my bed!!!
I have a habit of throwing almost every pillow off my bed and making sure they stay on the floor.
I hate it when people pick them up and put them on my bed again!!
AAARRRGGGGHHHHH.
So i threw the pillows off my bed and she threw them at me again and this went on for quite sometime
Till i gave up and went back to sleep.

Sadly, my grandmother is quite robust.
Heck. I don't even know where she gets her energy from.
She even knows TaiChi and does it every morning.

Anyway, she says she's going home later in the afternoon.
I highly doubt it, but we'll see.
Otherwise i'll have to go to White Sands to buy coffee from Ya Kun and fries from McDonald's for her again.
Yeah, she is picky.

Thank goodness i went out for the last 2 days.
Otherwise i'd have gone nuts.

Let's see.
Lunch with JoJo at Manhattan Fish Market on Tuesday, my treat.















And then we went KTV for the rest of the day.
Which then leads to me reaching home and finding out that blanket is gone.

Went out shopping with Deborah yesterday at ION.
Which probably saved me from packing my wardrobe.
Bought a top from New Look and so did she.
Its not bad having the card. 20% discount leh.
And then we went to Suntec to play arcarde.
Didn't have much luck with the UFO catchers.
So we switched to those music games instead.
DAMN FUNNY.
Deborah was killing me with her coordination.
6 buttons and a pedal, and she was spamming everything that could be pressed on the machine.
Probably had something to do with me selecting the song with 10 stars.
:)

Sadly no pictures to upload.
I don't know why we always don't take pictures when we go out.

Oh yeah, went to HMV on our way back through Citylink Mall.
I wanted to look for JJ Lin's 100 Days, the 改版 one.
I found it, but it costs more than what i expected.
Damn. I was hunting for it in CDRama the last few days and i couldnt find it.
Omg, please don't tell me HMV is the only place that has it.
The price is not what i'm willing to spend, especially when i have 2 of the same album already.

So in the end i didn't buy it and we both went home at the worst timing ever.
But Deborah took rebound train for red line, so she got a seat.
While for me, green line was freaking packed.
I had to take the train from City Hall to Outram Park so i could get on a train to Pasir Ris.
It was freaking packed at City Hall.
The red line train came thrice while i was waiting for the one to Pasir Ris.
Imagine the horror.
Yes. That bad.

And then while walking home from White Sands through the park,
I didn't realize my brother was behind me the whole entire time.
And i was still thinking to myself which idiot was walking with such loud footsteps behind me.
He scared me half to death when he grabbed me on the shoulder.
I also didn't realize the couple in front of me the whole entire time was HwaiShin and Adrian.
Until we reached the void deck of the HDB flats.
Then i realized the back view of them looked really familiar.
Must be because the park was freaking dark lah.
Plus i was too preoccupied with thinking which idiot with heavy footsteps was walking behind me.

Note to self,
Go KTV with Deborah soon.
Its been too long.
And make sure you go out with Esther next week.



1:41 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.