See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, March 14, 2010 / 3:31 AM
O-kay.
So, i was forced to go for it anyway.
My brother could not escape either.
Bleh~~
We left the moment he left the stage.
And we weren't the only ones.
About half the hall left too.
Well, i don't have to spell it out for you, do i?
Didn't really enjoy the performance much though.
Vocals excellent as usual.
I don't know.
There's just something i don't like.
And its coming from how he carries himself.
Anyway, photos.
I only managed to take 2 in the hall. On the sly, that is.
The ushers were stopping people from taking pictures.
And of course there had to be freebies.
At least i got something from it.
A case and a notepad. I threw everything else inside away.
They're all pamphlets and stuff anyway.
Not like you haven't seen them before.
Now i just need to figure out how to get the words off the case.
Maybe scraping with a ruler might help?
Oooh and of course light sticks.
They were still glowing bloody brightly even when we reached home after a super long dinner.
Maybe it has something to do with us leaving the event so early.
Aaargh.
I need to send the stuff i want from Gmarket to Deborah cause her friend is sending in orders soon.
I'm having such a hard time narrowing down the list of items that i want.
Too tempting to give up the chance.
Plus there's just so many things i want.
But i think my parents would kill me if i order them all.
And chrome crashed on me just now.
I almost died trying to restore all my tabs.
And it freaking 3am+ now.
Shit. Still got piano lesson later.
3:31 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, March 14, 2010 / 3:31 AM
O-kay.
So, i was forced to go for it anyway.
My brother could not escape either.
Bleh~~
We left the moment he left the stage.
And we weren't the only ones.
About half the hall left too.
Well, i don't have to spell it out for you, do i?
Didn't really enjoy the performance much though.
Vocals excellent as usual.
I don't know.
There's just something i don't like.
And its coming from how he carries himself.
Anyway, photos.
I only managed to take 2 in the hall. On the sly, that is.
The ushers were stopping people from taking pictures.
And of course there had to be freebies.
At least i got something from it.
A case and a notepad. I threw everything else inside away.
They're all pamphlets and stuff anyway.
Not like you haven't seen them before.
Now i just need to figure out how to get the words off the case.
Maybe scraping with a ruler might help?
Oooh and of course light sticks.
They were still glowing bloody brightly even when we reached home after a super long dinner.
Maybe it has something to do with us leaving the event so early.
Aaargh.
I need to send the stuff i want from Gmarket to Deborah cause her friend is sending in orders soon.
I'm having such a hard time narrowing down the list of items that i want.
Too tempting to give up the chance.
Plus there's just so many things i want.
But i think my parents would kill me if i order them all.
And chrome crashed on me just now.
I almost died trying to restore all my tabs.
And it freaking 3am+ now.
Shit. Still got piano lesson later.
3:31 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats. Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street