<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, March 20, 2010 / 7:11 PM

Lol i'm sorry, but this picture is giving me stitches in the sides.




His expression is killing me.

Tired. I wanna sleep.
I've been watching late night shows for the whole week.
And all thanks to Ch 5 for re-broadcasting the sci-fi show Tin Man.
Whats more, at 2am!!
Absolutely love that miniseries.
So i couldn't help but stay up to wait till it showed at 2am.
And then after that was How Surgery Saved My Life at 3am.
Like, one of my favourite shows too.
So, i couldn't resist but watched it till 4am.
And then after that was Rachel Ray, which is quite interesting too.
Hence i would watch it till 5am.
And then it would be the Oprah Winfrey show, which is also quite interesting.
And thats only on weekdays.
On weekends, the morning shows get way better.

I think i'm gonna go snooze.
I thought it didn't make sense
That the morning shows were way better than the afternoon and evening shows on weekends.
Maybe its just me.



7:11 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.