<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, January 22, 2010 / 12:43 AM

Yay.
I saw a huge banner for the movie Little Big Soldier on Tampines Mall.
Now i will be looking out whenever i'm on the train at Tampines.
Its super big lah.

I like.

Esther has weird dreams.
She smsed me about a dream she had.
Apparently i was in it.
And we were taking bus 62 and refused to let her get off the bus.
And then we went swimming after that. In her dream.
Thats not the weird part.
The weird part was that Fred was our swimming coach.
Like oh my freaking gosh. Swimming coach!?!
And he gave us presents.
I know, its totally hard to suppress laughter at this point.
Esther too stressed already lah.
LOL.



12:43 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.