<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, January 03, 2010 / 10:20 PM

Okay many many many project meetings for this coming week.
And tomorrow is monday already.
Like damn fast lah.

I'm starting to really hate looking at my semester 2.2 doc files.
Super irritating.

Oh well.
Guess what i got??

:D
:D
:D


2 BOXES OF CHICKEN ESSENCES!!!
With Wang LeeHom on the box somemore.
Like what more can i ask for.
Of course burning my lecturers alive would be a bonus.
But i'll settle for my awesome chicken essence.
I'll just listen to Wang LeeHom on my Ipod and drink my chicken essence.
Muahahahahahahah~~


Lol.
I just had to take another picture of it lah.

Anyway, went out with my cousin again on friday.
Like totally fun again.
LOL.
She wanted to buy this dress which we saw the last time we went to Orchard
I wanted to buy this top which we saw the last time we went to Orchard.
I managed to get my top, but her dress was out of stock.
So we combed the whole shopping mall for a similar dress
Or at least one which she liked.
In the end, she didn't managed to get anything.
Oh well.












Okay, not alot of photos lah.
Didn't really planned to take pictures anyway.

Oh yeah, pictures from the museum visit!
I only took pictures of the exhibits and the museum okay.
Just thought they were interesting.



















Like ancient Egyptian mummy stuff.
Super duper cool and pretty.

Okay.
I'm gonna try to go to sleep now.
Meeting Dina at 7am tomorrow (like omfg early.)
Then we're gonna have breakfast with Dexter
And then we're sending him off.
He's getting enlisted into NS.
Like so fast lah.
And then after that i'll head to school for a whole day of projects.
The miserable life of a PCS student.

Hope i manage to wake up on time tomorrow.





10:20 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.