Wednesday, January 13, 2010 / 9:45 PM
Okay i know i havent been updating alot recently.
Super busy.
My seniors weren't kidding when they said joining NP would take your social life away.
I get home so late these days, and i have tons of stuff to do.
And even if i reach home before 7pm,
I'm so tired that i fall asleep and not wake up till 11pm.
And then i have to rush my work so i can get some sleep.
Because the next day i have to get up early to go to school.
And blame me for choosing a school so far away.
Anyway, here are the pictures from the concert.
LOL. SUPER LATE.
I keep telling myself to upload the pictures.
But there were too many and i was too tired the last few days.
And i'm tired right now, but i decided that i will upload 13 pictures today.

The awesome tickets. 1st row.
Must thank Ashley for them.
Wouldnt have gotten to sit in on the floor area without her lah.
Thank you so much ~~~

The concert poster. Like quite big lah.
And since i sat at the first row,
I was quite close to the stage so i saw David Tao quite clearly.
Not a fan of his, so i didn't went crazy.
Don't really listen to his songs too.
And after going to the concert,
I realized i don't really listen to his songs.
Just not my style of music.
And i don't really like some of the concepts of his songs.
Not for me, i guess.
But he does sound like his CD.
Which is a good thing.
At least he can sing. And pretty humorous too.
I only knew the last song he sang.
Super loser.
Sat throughout the almost whole concert without knowing what song was playing.
Anyway, i've uploaded 10 random pictures of David Tao that i took from my seat.
Yes, i was very near.
David Tao fans, eat your heart out.
LOL. And i thought i heard HongLing's scream during the concert.
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh,
But i must bloody freaking mention,
That when the concert started,
I turned to my brother and said
"Shit. That keyboardist looks damn familiar. Don't tell me its...."
And guess what??
It really IS him!!
Goh Kheng Long!!
I almost died. Like omfg. He is bloody good.
Okay my picture ain't clear.
Cos he was near the end of the stage and i was at the opposite end.
But i was totally observing him throughout the concert.
Did you know, he was the music director for Wang LeeHom's 2008 world concert?
Apparently in my world, you have to be absolutely genius
If you are work-related to Wang LeeHom.
And i remembered seeing him at JJ Lin's concert too!!
And i know he has played and directed for many many other huge celebrities too!!
Like omfg. And i saw him on stage that night!!
I was looking at him more than David Tao.
He is super cool.
Very very awesome on the piano/organ/keyboard.
Too bad he's married. XD
9:45 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 / 9:45 PM
Okay i know i havent been updating alot recently. Super busy. My seniors weren't kidding when they said joining NP would take your social life away. I get home so late these days, and i have tons of stuff to do. And even if i reach home before 7pm, I'm so tired that i fall asleep and not wake up till 11pm. And then i have to rush my work so i can get some sleep. Because the next day i have to get up early to go to school. And blame me for choosing a school so far away.
Anyway, here are the pictures from the concert. LOL. SUPER LATE. I keep telling myself to upload the pictures. But there were too many and i was too tired the last few days. And i'm tired right now, but i decided that i will upload 13 pictures today.

The awesome tickets. 1st row. Must thank Ashley for them. Wouldnt have gotten to sit in on the floor area without her lah. Thank you so much ~~~ 
The concert poster. Like quite big lah.
And since i sat at the first row, I was quite close to the stage so i saw David Tao quite clearly. Not a fan of his, so i didn't went crazy. Don't really listen to his songs too. And after going to the concert, I realized i don't really listen to his songs. Just not my style of music. And i don't really like some of the concepts of his songs. Not for me, i guess. But he does sound like his CD. Which is a good thing. At least he can sing. And pretty humorous too.
I only knew the last song he sang. Super loser. Sat throughout the almost whole concert without knowing what song was playing.
Anyway, i've uploaded 10 random pictures of David Tao that i took from my seat. Yes, i was very near. David Tao fans, eat your heart out. LOL. And i thought i heard HongLing's scream during the concert.
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, But i must bloody freaking mention, That when the concert started, I turned to my brother and said "Shit. That keyboardist looks damn familiar. Don't tell me its...."
And guess what?? It really IS him!! Goh Kheng Long!! I almost died. Like omfg. He is bloody good. Okay my picture ain't clear. Cos he was near the end of the stage and i was at the opposite end. But i was totally observing him throughout the concert. Did you know, he was the music director for Wang LeeHom's 2008 world concert? Apparently in my world, you have to be absolutely genius If you are work-related to Wang LeeHom. And i remembered seeing him at JJ Lin's concert too!! And i know he has played and directed for many many other huge celebrities too!! Like omfg. And i saw him on stage that night!! I was looking at him more than David Tao. He is super cool. Very very awesome on the piano/organ/keyboard. Too bad he's married. XD
9:45 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|