Monday, January 18, 2010 / 1:48 AM
MUAHAHAHAHA.
I just solved Nancy Drew : The Final Scene in less than 3 hours.
I'm getting really good.
Or maybe because this episode is kinda easy.
LOL.
I'm playing computer games in the midst of all the the craziness of assignments.
Even i can't believe myself.
Plus i actually stayed up till almost 2am to finish the game.
And the worst part is, i just downloaded 2 more new episodes to play.
The games are calling out to me.
I don't think i can resist.
I'm trying to restrain myself, but i think i will most probably solve them this week.
Shit. I need to focus on getting my assignments done.
But lately i don't seem to have the motivation.
I feel like i'm slacking more and more.
Not that i wasn't already a slacker.
But i think i'm getting really tired of assignments and now deadlines don't make my adrenaline pump.
I'm so tired now i can barely keep my eyes open.
I can't believe i used my sunday night to play computer games instead of doing work.
1:48 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Monday, January 18, 2010 / 1:48 AM
MUAHAHAHAHA. I just solved Nancy Drew : The Final Scene in less than 3 hours. I'm getting really good. Or maybe because this episode is kinda easy.
LOL. I'm playing computer games in the midst of all the the craziness of assignments. Even i can't believe myself. Plus i actually stayed up till almost 2am to finish the game. And the worst part is, i just downloaded 2 more new episodes to play. The games are calling out to me. I don't think i can resist. I'm trying to restrain myself, but i think i will most probably solve them this week.
Shit. I need to focus on getting my assignments done. But lately i don't seem to have the motivation. I feel like i'm slacking more and more. Not that i wasn't already a slacker. But i think i'm getting really tired of assignments and now deadlines don't make my adrenaline pump.
I'm so tired now i can barely keep my eyes open. I can't believe i used my sunday night to play computer games instead of doing work.
1:48 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|