Friday, January 08, 2010 / 2:04 PM
LOLZ.
I was reading an email forwarded to me by one of my friends.
Titled "What MM actually thinks of Singaporeans"
Like honestly, i really don't care.
As long as there is peace and prosperity in the country
Or at least for myself.
I really don't care what he thinks.
In fact, i believe the government is doing a pretty good job.
I think Singapore is doing quite fine in comparison to other countries.
Its quite a new "chain mail"
So perhaps not alot of people have read it yet.
If you've read that email,
Then you'll know what i'm talking about.
If you havent read it yet,
Then just wait for someone to forward it to you.
I'm sure its going around Singapore fast.
I can't be bothered to forward it.
2:04 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, January 08, 2010 / 2:04 PM
LOLZ. I was reading an email forwarded to me by one of my friends. Titled "What MM actually thinks of Singaporeans"
Like honestly, i really don't care. As long as there is peace and prosperity in the country Or at least for myself. I really don't care what he thinks.
In fact, i believe the government is doing a pretty good job. I think Singapore is doing quite fine in comparison to other countries.
Its quite a new "chain mail" So perhaps not alot of people have read it yet. If you've read that email, Then you'll know what i'm talking about. If you havent read it yet, Then just wait for someone to forward it to you. I'm sure its going around Singapore fast.
I can't be bothered to forward it.
2:04 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|