Tuesday, January 19, 2010 / 8:52 PM
I finished Nancy Drew : Stay Tuned For Danger.
Easy one too. Way too easy.
Yay, i've finished downloading Agatha Christie : Evil Under The Sun.
Gonna play it soon.
Lol. If i can't finish my assignments, you probably know why.
No motivation to start on law essay yet.
Probably on thursday after school i guess.
Its due on friday.
Shit.
I realize i'm getting more and more temperamental.
I remember my crazy mood swings in secondary school.
Those episodes where everything just gets on my nerves.
I remember not talking for days and scaring Christabel with my silence.
I think i'm having them once again.
Recently i seem to be feeling irritated and impatient.
And usually i can make myself talk so i won't seem so serious,
But these days i just can't force myself to make the effort.
Just don't have the feeling.
I'm really not a chatty person. I prefer to keep quiet.
I only talk when i feel like i need to appear more friendly.
And then i'm afraid that i may scare some of my classmates away with my solemness.
So i forcefully try to make myself create conversations,
But i guess its always obvious when i do that.
I can't pretend i'm interested in chatting when i'm not.
I just hope i don't scare off anyone or offend anybody.
Must be all the assignments thats getting to me.
8:52 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 / 8:52 PM
I finished Nancy Drew : Stay Tuned For Danger. Easy one too. Way too easy.
Yay, i've finished downloading Agatha Christie : Evil Under The Sun. Gonna play it soon.
Lol. If i can't finish my assignments, you probably know why. No motivation to start on law essay yet. Probably on thursday after school i guess. Its due on friday.
Shit. I realize i'm getting more and more temperamental. I remember my crazy mood swings in secondary school. Those episodes where everything just gets on my nerves. I remember not talking for days and scaring Christabel with my silence. I think i'm having them once again. Recently i seem to be feeling irritated and impatient. And usually i can make myself talk so i won't seem so serious, But these days i just can't force myself to make the effort. Just don't have the feeling. I'm really not a chatty person. I prefer to keep quiet. I only talk when i feel like i need to appear more friendly. And then i'm afraid that i may scare some of my classmates away with my solemness. So i forcefully try to make myself create conversations, But i guess its always obvious when i do that. I can't pretend i'm interested in chatting when i'm not. I just hope i don't scare off anyone or offend anybody.
Must be all the assignments thats getting to me.
8:52 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|