<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 / 11:06 PM

Okay i was so tired and busy today, but we're down to the last few mins of the day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYLING~~

Omigosh, we celebrated till 1am yesterday!!
HwaiShin & Adrian & MayLing & i went for mexican dinner at Holland V.
After that we went to KTV Party World at Clementi to sing.
BoonKiat came to join us at around 10pm.
We totally had fun lah.
Though i felt like a silly lightbulb.
But still, its quite tough for 3 of us to meet up these days.
We're all so busy.
I appreciate that we actually all took the time and effort to make sure this outing happened.

HS and Adrian had to leave at around 11pm.
Leaving me behind with the couple.
Okay lah, they didnt make me feel left out.
LOL in the first place i never feel left out with my best friend around.

Sang a super corny Happy Birthday song at midnight!!
LIKE DAMN AWKWARD cause i selected some Happy Birthday song on the KTV machine
And it was super cheesy!!
HAHA.

































And omigosh i can't tell you how useful a car is.
Luckily BK has a car and he sent me and MayLing home.
Cause there was already no public transport at that time,
And even if there was, i am also super lazy to take train home!!
Clementi leh!!

Reached home at around 2am.
Then i realised omfg i still have alot of project research and stuff to do.
So i stayed up and do till 4am+.
I was so bloody tired by then.
And then project meeting at 10am. Had to leave my house at 9am.
I was totally reluctant to get up lah.
But hey, a group project is a group project.
If i could compromise without affecting others, then i would cut myself some slack.
But i don't want my groupmates to pay for my laziness.
:)

Project meeting and museum visit today with Amanda, YingSi and JiaYi.
I enjoyed myself even though its work.
I find it an absolute joy to work with them.
Will upload the pictures from the museum in the next post.
I'm too lazy to fiddle with the picture uploading thing now.

Super duper tired.
I'm gonna get some work then and then catch some sleep.
Group meeting again tomorrow!!
Not that i mind. I know everyone's making the extra effort in this tough period.



11:06 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.