<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, December 06, 2009 / 12:17 AM

Okay, i uploaded most of the photos from the trip on FB.
I shall just post a few here cos there's simply just too many and i'm too lazy.
I would have more pictures if my handphone had battery throughout the trip.
Unfortunately, electricity wasnt readily available at all times.
Hence i only got 94 pictures.
About 20 of them are removed because of certain reasons.
And i shall post a few of the others right here.

All these were taken at Changi Airport ~











And the first photo i took when we landed at the Cambodia Airport -



So, in case u were wondering,
This was our place in the village.

House number 6.






The place we stayed in is seriously village-y lah.
It even runs on a generator. (Electricity, that is.)
We didn't have electricity after 10pm.
And thats why my handphone had no battery for most of the trip.
The days there are damn freaking hot.
Like, worse than Singapore.
And the nights are bloody cold.
I was wearing a jacket, leggings, and woolen socks, plus a blanket
And i still woke up shivering in the morning.

But the place is also seriously beautiful.












































And on the last day we checked in to a hotel.
2 and a half star hotel, but not too shabby.
It was pretty good actually.
The hotel was near the riverside.
We had our last dinner on a boat.







If you want to see the other pictures,
Go to my FB profile.

And one more thing.
WHO IS THE ONE WITH THE T02 CLASS PHOTO FROM THE TRIP??
I can't seem to find it.

Alas, i also don't have the hilarious polaroid (attempted) jump shots.
But oh well.

I'm quite glad we had the trip.
Even though the assignment deadlines and project presentations
Are freaking killing me after 1 week in Cambodia.
Our lecturers refused to postpone the deadlines.
Damn. Where is the love.
But the trip gave me a chance to bond with some of my classmates.
I feel closer to them now, after the trip.
I feel that our class is now closer.
Okay, maybe its just me lah.
And like, especially JiaYi and YingSi.
I guess its because we were in the same group.
But i thought i spent like the most time with them.
I enjoyed the long bus rides.
And JiaYi was sitting beside me almost throughout all the bus rides!!
Totally loved talking to her lah!!
And then also got YingSi who sat beside me on the plane ride there!!
Of course, then theres Harvin and my overly sensitive self-consciousness.
And XinYing who is taking picture of almost everything.
And Joanna who helped me roll up my sleeves. (LOL.)
And so many more that i wanna say
But i'm afraid of missing out anyone so i'll just stop here.

Anyway.
I'm just glad most of our class went.
I wasnt really looking forward at first,
And in the middle of the trip,
I was bloody kicking myself in the head for signing up.
But at the end, i realised i really enjoyed myself.
:)



12:17 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.