Thursday, November 26, 2009 / 12:46 AM
Okay. Here are the pictures from the concert which i'm not interested in.
I'm just posting for the sake of posting.
My posts are getting boring.

The stage before everything starts.
All the setting up and stuff.

I was just sitting at the 4th row from the front,
Totally bored and admiring my shoes.
:)

And then from admiring my shoes, i went to my nails.
We were SURROUNDED by elderly.
Seriously, the population group was so old
I though someone would pass away halfway during the concert.

Once again, my awesome nail colour.
Its one of the colours Deborah, Amanda and TongXin gave me.
And i found the barricade in front of the stage really funny
Cos to me, it functions to keep the crazy fans from ambushing the celebrity.
But honestly, i doubt the population group even had the strength to stand up.
LOL. I know. I'm just evil.
I really don't have sympathy for the elderly and children you know.
You should actually know by now.
Behold! My brother.
Dying from boredom.

My awesome nail colour once again,
And my gold band thing.

Yes, to my surprise the stadium was PACKED.
With elderly, that is.
And then comes the performance.
He always lift his head so high when he sings,
I was on the verge of betting with my brother
If he'd sprain his neck by the end of the concert.
And sometime during the concert,
Fei Yu Qing actually said in mandarin that he saw some young people in the audience.
My brothers and i were totally exchanging damn sarcastic glances.
And then he say he shall sing some "modern" songs
So he sang "Yu Jian" by Stephanie Sun,
"Ying Xing De Chi Bang" by Angela Zhang,
And "Ju Hua Tai" by Jay Chou.
He did mention Wang LeeHom by the way.
Said Wang LeeHom is one of the most talented people he has seen.
And then there was a period which my youngest brother closed his eyes,
Then Fei Yu Qing said that sometimes he sing until people want to sleep,
With the impression that saying his voice is very soothing,
Then my brother suddenly turn to me and say
"SHIT. I THINK HE SAW ME."
Lol.
Okay, i'm not gonna go on.
You're probably like thinking why the bloody hell am i talking about the concert
When i don't even find it interesting.
Thats why i'm not going on.
MayLing is going Europe at 2pm later today.
HwaiShin and i shall go send her off.
My group mates are kind enough to shift the project meeting to the airport
Even though its super far from their houses.
Oh, and i'm going to Cambodia on monday.
Will be back on friday.
Just a side note.
12:46 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, November 26, 2009 / 12:46 AM
Okay. Here are the pictures from the concert which i'm not interested in. I'm just posting for the sake of posting. My posts are getting boring. 
The stage before everything starts. All the setting up and stuff. 
I was just sitting at the 4th row from the front, Totally bored and admiring my shoes. :) 
And then from admiring my shoes, i went to my nails.
We were SURROUNDED by elderly. Seriously, the population group was so old I though someone would pass away halfway during the concert. 
Once again, my awesome nail colour. Its one of the colours Deborah, Amanda and TongXin gave me.
And i found the barricade in front of the stage really funny Cos to me, it functions to keep the crazy fans from ambushing the celebrity. But honestly, i doubt the population group even had the strength to stand up. LOL. I know. I'm just evil. I really don't have sympathy for the elderly and children you know. You should actually know by now.
Behold! My brother. Dying from boredom. 
My awesome nail colour once again, And my gold band thing. 
Yes, to my surprise the stadium was PACKED. With elderly, that is.
And then comes the performance.
He always lift his head so high when he sings, I was on the verge of betting with my brother If he'd sprain his neck by the end of the concert.
And sometime during the concert, Fei Yu Qing actually said in mandarin that he saw some young people in the audience. My brothers and i were totally exchanging damn sarcastic glances. And then he say he shall sing some "modern" songs So he sang "Yu Jian" by Stephanie Sun, "Ying Xing De Chi Bang" by Angela Zhang, And "Ju Hua Tai" by Jay Chou. He did mention Wang LeeHom by the way. Said Wang LeeHom is one of the most talented people he has seen.
And then there was a period which my youngest brother closed his eyes, Then Fei Yu Qing said that sometimes he sing until people want to sleep, With the impression that saying his voice is very soothing, Then my brother suddenly turn to me and say "SHIT. I THINK HE SAW ME."
Lol. Okay, i'm not gonna go on. You're probably like thinking why the bloody hell am i talking about the concert When i don't even find it interesting. Thats why i'm not going on.
MayLing is going Europe at 2pm later today. HwaiShin and i shall go send her off. My group mates are kind enough to shift the project meeting to the airport Even though its super far from their houses.
Oh, and i'm going to Cambodia on monday. Will be back on friday. Just a side note.
12:46 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|