Okay, i said i wanted to upload pictures
But i'm still too lazy.
I wouldnt even be blogging right now
But a thought just came to me and i just had to put it down.
Its just so funny to me
How some people try to express their feelings
In the broken form of English
So broken that i can't understand almost 80% of the paragraph.
And the person writes in the tone of utmost seriousness.
Its just horrible.
Horrible english.
I really can't stand it.
Not like my English is perfect.
I would say, i usually have loads of errors
Due to the difference in speed of my thoughts and typing speed.
But i always have a spell checker and grammer correcter reading my blog.
Named Christabel.
So no worries.
:)
I would show u the post,
But i'm not sure if the person reads my blog.
Yes, i have quite a number of readers.
Please don't act surprised.
You're one of them.
Not one of the people with poor English lah.
One of my readers.
LOL.