Thursday, October 22, 2009 / 10:30 PM
My new furniture arrived today.
It came at 12.30pm, and thats when all the madness began.
I had to pack and clean my room and all my stuff
Plus the movers did not remove my old furniture for me,
So my parents and brothers and i had to do it!!
Like WTF right.
Anyway, got a new wardrobe, table and bedboard.
Still, there isnt enough space to store all my stuff.
Getting a chest of drawers soon.
I still have a couple of stuff on the floor that have no place to go.
Finished packing at around 6pm.
I was so tired that i slept until now.
10:30 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, October 22, 2009 / 10:30 PM
My new furniture arrived today. It came at 12.30pm, and thats when all the madness began. I had to pack and clean my room and all my stuff Plus the movers did not remove my old furniture for me, So my parents and brothers and i had to do it!! Like WTF right.
Anyway, got a new wardrobe, table and bedboard. Still, there isnt enough space to store all my stuff. Getting a chest of drawers soon. I still have a couple of stuff on the floor that have no place to go.
Finished packing at around 6pm. I was so tired that i slept until now.
10:30 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|