Tuesday, October 27, 2009 / 1:03 AM
The most important day of the year is now over.
:)
I've got like so many people to thank.
Let's start with pictures.

Chocolate cake from HongLing and Gabrielle.
Super yummy lah.
I wanted to finish them on my own. But in the end i had to share.
Have ulcers the moment i finished them.
But the chocolate is damn nice lah. Its a good price to pay.
I also have another chocolate cake.
From Deborah, Amanda and TongXin!!
3rd chocolate cake!!
People love buying chocolate cake for me.
Took picture with Deborah.
Wanted to take with TongXin and Amanda too,
But Amanda had to leave and meet her friend
And TongXin was busy at that point of time.

Thats the present from Deborah, Amanda & TongXin.
With a card too.
The following was taken as i was trying to open the present
Without ripping the wrapping paper.
First, the card.
I wanted to laugh when i saw how "beloved" was added in.

But i was totally laughing when i saw the contents of the card.
HAHA!!
SUPER SWEET.

Let me zoom in on the pictures for you.

So sweet right!?
HAHA. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD THINK OF DOING THAT.
Super cool. I LOVE IT.
:)
The present consisted of :

They originally wanted to put the pictures in the frame
But they didn't have much luck cropping.
HAHA. But i thought it made the card super sweet!!
And the frames look very nice on its own already.
They also bought me nail polish from The Face Shop!!
Latest colours!!

Its actually different tones of green.
The camera didnt capture the colour very accurately.
The one on the left is supposed to be more greenish than blueish.
I love the colours. Its very pretty.
Fine. My idea of pretty is very different.
But my taste is super unique ok.
And they totally chose the right colours!!
Yayyy!! :)
And this is a handmade bookmark from Deborah and her boyfriend Andy.
Its very pretty!!
And its all silver and red and black!!
Loves. :)

After lessons today,
I went to SP to look for HwaiShin.
Went all the way to her EEE club room.
MayLing caught us halfway!! She was taking toilet break from lecture.
She had lessons till 9pm!! Like what!?!?!?!?!?!?
And we also met LiQiang!! Its always so awesome meeting sec sch friends.
This is from HwaiShin to me!!
She say the wrapping paper is free, like those free wrapping service.
I was like, what!?! But the wrapping paper damn nice lah!!
I thought she bought the wrapping paper one!!
The card -
So cute right????
And its from PAPERCHASE!!
Like, so expensive can!!
I just had to pin it on the board in my room.
Ripped open the beautiful red wrapping paper to find -
Super cute yellow tiger/cat/bear looking thing!!
I saw it some time ago and i wanted to buy!!
Luckily i didn't buy it!!

And theres also a notebook!!
Its a very very very pretty notebook!!
I was like "OMG." when i saw it.
Cos i saw it too before (same as the keychain. Paperchase.) and i wanted to buy it!!
Totally know my taste lah!!
Like elegant chinese style, not cheena chinese!!
I spent a long time admiring the notebook.
AND!!
My primary 3 cousin did a card for me!!

Yes. Lol. The number reads 26.
She wanted to put "Happy 26th Oct Birthday!!!"
If you noticed the small "Oct" in the corner.
I didn't notice it at first and i thought she got my age wrong.
HAHA. But it says "Happy 18th Birthday" on the inside.
So...yeah.
:)
And my cousin, JoJo,
Also made a card for me!!
The largest card for the day.
Filled with pictures of US.
COOLZ. I love it.
My mother bought me a new pair of shoes. Wedges.
Or whatever you call them.
I love these kind of shoes.
My last pair was worn till it was broken
And i never found another pair that i liked.
I'm the really fussy kind.
But his pair is seriously pretty lah.
Its actually more greenish,
But i have no idea why the camera captures it as sky blue.
I shall consider wearing them to school. For fun.
Also bought some clothes.
And if you consider the new furniture for my room,
Its quite a huge birthday present.
So, no complains there.
Plus, we had lunch at a Eurasian place the day before.
The place was very very tastefully and gorgeously decorated.
Like, very traditional. The kind that i like.
Very very beautiful.
Went for a good dinner at a HongKong cafe.
And my brother told me about the O levels english paper today.
I told him it wasnt as tough as his teachers told him
And its true lor.
He showed me the paper and clarified answers with me.
I think he got most of it. Let me emphasize on the first 2 words : I think.
Should be okay lah.
I'm so happy.
Even though its lesser presents than usual
All the presents i've received are quite personal.
Like, they're really me.
From the necklace from MayLing, to the nail polish from my awesome trio.
So touched.
:)
OH YEAH~
I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MY HELIUM-FILLED ALUMINIUM BALLOONS.
:)
I like to thank people individually you know.
Like, i responded to almost all the birthday greetings in FB individually.
But, not everyone sent the greeting on FB
Hence, i'm just gonna quickly list down everyone who gave birthday greetings
And say one big thank you on my blog.
In alphabetical order...
THANK YOU :
Adeline
Alice
Alvin
Alyssa
Amanda Mak
Amanda Sng
Annette
Ashley
Auntie Jane
Auntie Elsie
Braynard
Candce
Cherlyn
CherYang
ChinChoo
Christabel
Clyde
Crystal
Daren
Deborah
Deon
Dina
Elle
Eric
Esther
FuChen
Gabrielle
Germaise
Grace (mother)
Hanis
Harvin
HongLing
HwaiShin
JiaYi
Joanna
JoJo
Kenn
Kenneth (brother)
LingLi
LiQiang
LiRu
Melody
Meng Chin
MayLing
PeiShan
Priscilla
Rachelle
Reena
Roger
Sabrina
Sandy Pek
Sandy Wang
Sarah
Shalynne
Sharif
ShiPing
Stephanie
TongXin
Uncle Johnny
WanYi
WeiTing
XinYing
YingSi
ZhiYi
1:03 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.