Friday, October 09, 2009 / 1:28 AM
Meeting my cousin tomorrow for breakfast at Mcdonalds.
I just love their coffee and the sausage mcmuffin.
Went to her house just now.
Just to get episode 11-16 for Fringe.
I totally finished episodes 1-10 on wednesday.
And the suspense of what happens next is just killing me.
Will finish episodes 11-16 in the afternoon later.
Together with Mcdonalds' coffee and burger.
:)
1:28 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, October 09, 2009 / 1:28 AM
Meeting my cousin tomorrow for breakfast at Mcdonalds. I just love their coffee and the sausage mcmuffin. Went to her house just now. Just to get episode 11-16 for Fringe. I totally finished episodes 1-10 on wednesday. And the suspense of what happens next is just killing me. Will finish episodes 11-16 in the afternoon later. Together with Mcdonalds' coffee and burger.
:)
1:28 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|