<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 / 9:47 PM

Its only the 3rd day of semester 2.2,
And it already feels like i've been in this semester for over a year.
I need time to move faster!!
This is taking too long!!

I am not liking this semester already.
It doesn't sound as fun as i thought it would be.
Maybe i'll change my mind halfway through the semester.
Or maybe at the end.
Lol.
Most probably not.

Time, you need to learn how to control our ability to fly.

Ugh. Lesson at 8am tomorrow.
Which means i have to get up at 5am.
Plus, during the holidays i didn't get the required amount of sleep
To make up for all the sleep loss from last semester.
No wonder i'm falling sick.
And all the medicine ever does is make me sleepy.
Not that i don't enjoy it.
I'm just really tired.
I totally forgot the objective of this post.

Main point, right here ------> .





9:47 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.