Thursday, October 01, 2009 / 4:25 PM
IS online enrollment at 4pm.
I'M SO GLAD JIAYI WAS ONLINE.
I couldn't get into Npal at all.
Luckily JiaYi helped me choose my IS class.
Thank you thank you thank you!!
And i got what i was going for.
Environment. The morning session one.
Exactly what i wanted.
Well.
Not quite.
Its morning. At 8am.
Every single part of me is screaming in protest.
If only i didn't have the craving for having at least a familiar face in my IS class.
*sigh* Where did the part of individuality in me go?
And the topic of environment.
Not exactly my area of interest.
Like probably you already know i'm not the kind of person who goes green.
But since i will be having classmates around,
And since my beloved Wang LeeHom says save the Earth,
I shall make it my interest too.
Conclusion -
1. I'm happy with my IS module.
2. I hate the timing though.
3. Now i have to wake up early for the whole week.
Break down the 3rd point for you.
Monday @ 9am
Tuesday @ 9am
Wednesday @ 11am
Thursday @ 8am
Friday @ 9am
Make sure to add 2 hours of travelling time,
Plus 1 hour or so to get ready.
Any time that i have to get up before 11am is early.
I think i will be late for A LOT of lessons next semester.
And my wallet will be a lot ligher
Thanks to the extra 30% taxi fare charge for morning peak hours.
URGHHHHHH.
Whatever happened to all the times when we had days that began at 2pm?
FYI one of the reasons i chose poly over JC
Was to escape from waking up early for flagraising.
Now, whats the bloody difference?
4:25 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, October 01, 2009 / 4:25 PM
IS online enrollment at 4pm. I'M SO GLAD JIAYI WAS ONLINE. I couldn't get into Npal at all. Luckily JiaYi helped me choose my IS class. Thank you thank you thank you!! And i got what i was going for. Environment. The morning session one. Exactly what i wanted.
Well.
Not quite. Its morning. At 8am. Every single part of me is screaming in protest. If only i didn't have the craving for having at least a familiar face in my IS class. *sigh* Where did the part of individuality in me go? And the topic of environment. Not exactly my area of interest. Like probably you already know i'm not the kind of person who goes green. But since i will be having classmates around, And since my beloved Wang LeeHom says save the Earth, I shall make it my interest too.
Conclusion - 1. I'm happy with my IS module. 2. I hate the timing though. 3. Now i have to wake up early for the whole week.
Break down the 3rd point for you. Monday @ 9am Tuesday @ 9am Wednesday @ 11am Thursday @ 8am Friday @ 9am
Make sure to add 2 hours of travelling time, Plus 1 hour or so to get ready.
Any time that i have to get up before 11am is early. I think i will be late for A LOT of lessons next semester. And my wallet will be a lot ligher Thanks to the extra 30% taxi fare charge for morning peak hours.
URGHHHHHH.
Whatever happened to all the times when we had days that began at 2pm? FYI one of the reasons i chose poly over JC Was to escape from waking up early for flagraising. Now, whats the bloody difference?
4:25 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|