<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Saturday, September 19, 2009 / 5:38 AM

WTF.
I am so bloody offended.
I am so freaking pissed.
Someone just said i spent my money to 养小白脸.
And the person was referring to my $50.
How dare she called my darling a 小白脸.
I feel so bloody insulted.

You just have no idea how capable he is.
I like him, and it will stay that way!!
To me, the $50 was well spent.
Fine. Don't watch the DVD with me then!!
I invited a few people to watch it with me,
And you've just been freaking disinvited.

Arse.

Now that i finally got that out of my head,
Its time to go to sleep.
I've been wanting to post this for a few days already.
Lots more to say, but i shall not lose my composure.
Cause my darling is always so composed.

:)



5:38 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.