<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 / 9:57 PM

Watching 溏心風暴.
The part where Alfred is making the call.
So sad. He is going to die. He is one of my favorite characters can.
Though, thats like one really bad show plot of dying.
Whatever. I just thought it was so unfair.
If i were the one writing the script, he'd live.

Wiki-ed on Alfred, or rather Raymond Lam.
Impressive list of endorsements.
Never really heard his songs before.
And i'm not planning to anyway.
Just curious about his career.
He is so tanned.

On a random note,
I have alot of favourite characters in the show besides Alfred.
I like 水明霞. You know, the one who was cheating with Alfred.
I like her. I think she should end up with him lah.
Don't like that 常在心. The character lah.
I like the actress herself lah. Wiki-ed her too and i think she's cool.
Oh well, Alfred dies and no one ends up with him. So i'm not complaining.
I like 唐至欣 too!! Even though her role is really minor.
And my most favourite couple in the show is 唐至逸 & 卓文麗.
If you didn't understand that, thats Gilbert & Jackie.
I love watching the both of them.
But everyone's gotta love 卓文麗 & 凌莉.
They're the 2 heroes of the show.
Sometimes when i'm watching the show, i just feel like cheering for them.
HAHA.

Okay. This post is getting too long for a drama that isn't even in English.
I usually don't watch non-English shows.



9:57 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.