Thursday, September 17, 2009 / 12:43 AM
Omigosh. KTV for 3 days in a row.
And i'm surprised my voice is still here with me.
I'm so so so tired.
But i wanna watch the DVD again.
I can't get enough of it.
Finally broke the news that i bought my darling's (quite expensive) dvd to my mother.
Apparently, to my mother, $50 is alot to spend on the dvd.
Like,to me, if $50 makes me really happy, then spend lah!!
WALAO. Not that i got scolding though.
Uh uh. No way. My parents never scold me over how much i spend.
My mother just said how ugly and untalented my darling is for the whole night.
LIKE WHATEVER.
:)
I shall watch my darling's dvd again later.
OH HAPPINESS.
AND ESTHER.
I HAVENT FORGOTTEN YOU LARH.
Haha.
I meant to ask you out.
I just don't know when's a good time and where shall we go.
:)
OH YES, BEFORE I FORGET, DEAR COUSIN (and beloved friends),
Remember we discussed about presents today??
Yes, the part where after we finished our karaoke session
And i was thick-skinned enough to suggest that you get me a doll?
THESE DOLLS.

Preferably all 6. But one would do you know.
Of course, the cd that you dissuaded me not to buy and i refused to put it down works too.
Or any of my darling's old album.
In case you're wondering where to ship the dolls,
:)
12:43 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Thursday, September 17, 2009 / 12:43 AM
Omigosh. KTV for 3 days in a row. And i'm surprised my voice is still here with me. I'm so so so tired. But i wanna watch the DVD again. I can't get enough of it.
Finally broke the news that i bought my darling's (quite expensive) dvd to my mother. Apparently, to my mother, $50 is alot to spend on the dvd. Like,to me, if $50 makes me really happy, then spend lah!! WALAO. Not that i got scolding though. Uh uh. No way. My parents never scold me over how much i spend. My mother just said how ugly and untalented my darling is for the whole night. LIKE WHATEVER. :)
I shall watch my darling's dvd again later. OH HAPPINESS.
AND ESTHER. I HAVENT FORGOTTEN YOU LARH. Haha. I meant to ask you out. I just don't know when's a good time and where shall we go. :) OH YES, BEFORE I FORGET, DEAR COUSIN (and beloved friends), Remember we discussed about presents today?? Yes, the part where after we finished our karaoke session And i was thick-skinned enough to suggest that you get me a doll? THESE DOLLS.  Preferably all 6. But one would do you know. Of course, the cd that you dissuaded me not to buy and i refused to put it down works too. Or any of my darling's old album. In case you're wondering where to ship the dolls, :)
12:43 AM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|