Sunday, September 20, 2009 / 11:54 PM
I don't know.
Its just calling him 小白脸 that gets to me.
I don't like people calling my darling 小白脸.
小白脸 means gigolo you know.
Call him ugly, cannot sing, lousy composing, gay.
Whatever.
But don't call him 小白脸.
And moreover, don't say i 养小白脸.
Say he's gay, say his voice sucks.
But don't call him 小白脸.
It just gets to me.
11:54 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Sunday, September 20, 2009 / 11:54 PM
I don't know. Its just calling him 小白脸 that gets to me. I don't like people calling my darling 小白脸. 小白脸 means gigolo you know. Call him ugly, cannot sing, lousy composing, gay. Whatever. But don't call him 小白脸. And moreover, don't say i 养小白脸. Say he's gay, say his voice sucks. But don't call him 小白脸. It just gets to me.
11:54 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|