Wednesday, September 30, 2009 / 9:13 PM
Everybody said there were tremors.
The only tremors i felt
Were those coming from my neighbour above
Whose house is undergoing renovation.
I feel like screaming at them.
I was unpleasantly woken up to sound of drilling
At 9am, the time which no one should ever attempt to wake me.
And the drilling continued till 5pm.
I didn't manage to go back to sleep after being woken at 9am.
Hence, my emotional state of mind is very fragile right now.
By the way my last post is not an emo post.
Just something that i was thinking about.
I shall go add a smiley face to it so it won't look like an emo post.
9:13 PM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 / 9:13 PM
Everybody said there were tremors. The only tremors i felt Were those coming from my neighbour above Whose house is undergoing renovation. I feel like screaming at them. I was unpleasantly woken up to sound of drilling At 9am, the time which no one should ever attempt to wake me. And the drilling continued till 5pm. I didn't manage to go back to sleep after being woken at 9am. Hence, my emotional state of mind is very fragile right now.
By the way my last post is not an emo post. Just something that i was thinking about. I shall go add a smiley face to it so it won't look like an emo post.
9:13 PM Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
In the corner of a street cafe
My heart is warmer since i heard from you today
biography
In the corner of my mind, i know too well
Janice.
Oh-so-in-love with Marie, Bambi & Kapibara-San!
They're absolutelypositively adorable!
Black cats black cats black cats black cats.
Meow~
Cause your lips don't move
And something is telling me i've put a spell over you.
I think you know what i need
Impossible as it may seem
comments
Far in a distance, this is the view from the other side
Once upon an old daydream
Out on the corner of Broadway and 48th Street
|