<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=28183719&amp;blogName=1gramofsugarylove%7D&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2F1gramofsugarylove.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> let me see your tailfeathers.



See, it hurts me to tell you this
But it kills me to keep it inside
Friday, September 04, 2009 / 1:24 AM

Changed the music video
The Rose by Westlife.
There!! Not a noisy loud song.

Like stupid stupid Youtube.
Why do they have the function that disables embedding.
I had so much trouble looking for videos of Westlife that has embedding enabled.
I wanted to put Amazing by Westlife
But all the videos on that have embedding disabled!!
Like, thats one of my favourite songs!!

Yes. I love Westlife. 10 years.
I don't care how gay you think they are.
They sing really well.
Shane is still so cute after so long.
Yeah yeah yeah. I love songs like these. Oldies. Fine.
:)



1:24 AM
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.